1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bored and unable to sleep lol

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by ScatteredEarth, Jun 11, 2013.

1. ScatteredEarth

Okay, so it's about 5 in the morning where I live at currently and I usually never sleep at night because I have no strict schedule like school or anything. But I get extremely bored at night and just surf the internet aimlessly until like 12PM.. I do have netflix but I end up spending hours seeing if there is anything good (I'm terrible at finding movies). My question to you EC is if you can help me find a good movie on Netflix. I typically prefer Stand Up Comedy, Comedies, Horror films, and Slasher films (Where one by one people slowly die off such as 9 Dead, Saw, Final Destination but NOT serial killer movies like Friday the 13th and Nightmare on Elm street. Those are just weird)

---------- Post added 11th Jun 2013 at 05:13 AM ----------

EDIT: They do NOT have to be on Netflix, I'm just looking for any suggestion atm.

2. WillowMaiden

WillowMaiden Guest

Totally in the same boat, dude. Since you like Stand Up, I totally recommend Bill Burr's specials "You People Are All the Same" "Why Do I Do This?" and...I think there's a third one. Just watch whatever you find under his name, guy's really great. Also, Louis C.K.'s specials are up now, too. Happy insomnia. :grin:

3. ScatteredEarth

I've seen all Bill Burr's comedies thrice and as for Louis C.K... I've seen his show and his specials lol Thank you though