1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dream Crossovers/Collaborations

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Owen, Jun 15, 2013.

1. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

What two (or more!) artists/bands/groups would you like to see collaborate on a song or album?

Ever since I heard Rihanna's "Stay", I've wanted to hear what her and Adele could do if they collaborated on a song together with Rihanna singing like she does on "Stay". If they did a full album together, that would be a dream come true. (Although I hope they would work with Adele's production team. As much as I love "Stay", I think the instrumentation is really, really boring, whereas Adele's backing music always has much more personality to it.)

2. PurpleRain

Skyrim... I have no life, and enjoy it. :D
    Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Fall Out Boy and myself for one, but that's just because I love them and love to make music. :grin:

Other than that, I'd love to hear a song collaborated with Fall Out Boy, Paramore, and Panic! at the Disco. There are already some between Fall Out Boy and P!ATD, but I think it'd be awesome to have Hayley Williams come in on one of their songs. :grin:

3. ForgottenRose

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Idk why, but I want Lana Del Rey and Marina and The Diamonds to collaborate. Even though they sounds completely different. I think they could make a good song.

4. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Steve Perry on vocals and Slash on lead guitar. Holy balls.

5. Thaliondae

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I honestly believe most music could be improved by featuring Marilyn Manson. Also he could cover any song and make it amazing. (That is me challenging him to cover Friday - Rebecca Black)

6. sunnii

Idk or think many people will get this but I had a dream once Seal sang a song that to the music of Everything I Wanted (Xenomania remix) by Dannii (Minogue) called live will never be the same and I want that to happen (especially since Seal & Dannii are two of my fav singers)

Love to see a Shakira/J Lo collaboration too