1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dressing Up And/Or Cosplay

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Defraction, Apr 24, 2008.

1. Defraction

So every year, the year 11s in our school get to dress up on the final day of term before we're free to wear whatever we like instead of wearing uniform.

I've always wanted to cosplay and so this may be my chance. :slight_smile: I'm planning to go as Itachi from Naruto, and so I'm searching for websites that I may buy the costume from.

Point is: Has anybody else had this in their school? What/who did you go as and was it fun? I suppose you can count fancy dress events too - I'm just wondering if anybody else has done it, and if cosplay, I'd love to hear from you. :slight_smile:

2. Jeimuzu

I went to a fancy dress party with a hollywood theme as Sands from Once Upon A Time In Mexico. It was organised for my university, so it kinda was good. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Sands is such a kickass character that I felt awesome all night, hahaa!

3. yahooooo

yahooooo Guest

ooo we got this coming soon... we call it muck up day lol.. except we have a theme that everyone does.. this years its rubbish... st. trinians which is rediculous as it is a private all girls school so we dress like that most days (the lovely tarten kilt lol) oh well... should be a laugh anyway!

4. pirateninja

For a school non uniform day we've had "Films" and "80's" as themes:

For Films we had "You got Served" and we went as Chavs.

For 80's we went in homemade Ghostbusters outfits.

:grin: Good times. I should find some pictures....

5. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    On the last day of school for the year 12s every year, they're given a letter (one of the school's initials) and have to dress up as something beginning with that letter. This year is my year, and I think the letter's going to be S, so I'm trying to work out how I can make a sandwich costume. Last year was P - most of the girls were either policewomen or pirates and a lot of the boys were princesses.