1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SheZow

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Emberblaze, Jun 18, 2013.

1. Emberblaze

Yeah, so i've watched about half of the first episode, and ya know what, I see what the controversy is. This show has some horrible messages for our naive youth. Like, jumping off of water towers, and 12 year-olds driving, and tossing urns full of cremated old people-- it is apparent, this show is a TRAVESTY (what's that word mean anyways? I always use it)! No WONDER one million moms is so upset about this!

People! What are your thoughts if you've watched it?!

(Er, and I using satire lols, I think the show is corny-funny)

2. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    OK, I'll admit: I've seen about 6 episodes, and I like it. It is pretty corny, and clearly aimed at a younger audience, but it does break new ground as far as kids cartoons in the US. And the idea of a boy changing into a girl superhero is full of possibilities.

I was reading where various conservative groups predictably were all upset about it, which just made me like it more.

You go, girl!

3. Emberblaze

Lmfaooo! I LOVE you for making that quote!!! Me and my sister watched TWO episodes and my cheekbones are broken!!!

I can IMAGINE seeing a little 12 year old boy putting on a ring in a store and going "You go girl!!!"

Lmfaoo I love this show!