1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Slenderman

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Cloud, Jun 19, 2013.

1. Cloud

Is anyone else obsessed with the slenderman? I know pretty much everything about him and I want to know if anyone else is fascinated.

I personally think he's pretty cool. I like all the you tube series about him. Tribe twelve anybody?

I'm starting to get paranoid. I know he's not real, it's just me being my usual self. But I just wanted to know if anybody else likes him.

2. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

I think he's positively adorable and would love to embrace him with his smooth cute soft tentaclefingers someday~

3. Crow Crippler

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm obsessed as well. It's quite embarrassing really.

I read a really fascinating story about him and then realized I was sitting in the dark on my own at 2am. I just covered my eyes and screamed and my brother ran down the stairs and was like "wtf is wrong with you?" <_> It's happened more than once.

4. Kamina

I love slendy!!! I have done lots of fan art drawings, looked at lots of fan art drawings, read creepy pastas on him, and yet I had no idea there was a youtube series... guess what I'm doing tonight!?!(!) :thewave:

5. Robin

I am still a subscriber to Marble Hornets on YouTube, and I've seen every episode, so yeah. Slendy is quite possibly one of the only monsters that is simple, yet scares the living daylights out of you! :icon_eek:

6. catatonie

You've never watched marble hornets then...?

---------- Post added 19th Jun 2013 at 11:48 AM ----------

yeah, I think it's because you can "see" him anywhere
    There's a fencepost across the alley that looks just like him at night :lol:

7. Cloud

I agree completely

8. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I went through my Slender Man phase already, I think. Thought he was awesome, got incredibly creeped out, and even did my C++ programming project in the form of a text-based Slendy game complete with ASCII art. :grin:

I'm mostly over it now, though. Sort of lost interest when that game "Slender" came out, and the model for ol' tall and faceless himself was so rough that I just tutted at the screenshots XD. And whether or not you find all the pages, you still lose, so I think Slender Man needs much more love.

9. Amerigo

i bet he's bi :slight_smile:

10. Zaio

Zaio Guest

Da fuq... When I think of the slenderman, that's probably the last thing I'd think about, ya'know, seeing as he's trying to murder you.

I was paranoid about the slenderman before too, it's the psychology of it that gets ya, a fear of the unknown, something stalking you, and you don't know what it wants. Also the fact that you cant really look at it...

Personally though, I think 'the rake' is far more creepy and disturbing. Just casually comes into your room with its blood stained claws and looms over your bed, watching you... :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: happy nightmares.

All the best.

11. Amerigo

he's probably just trying to get to know you, that's all :icon_sad:

12. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I always assumed he was an inter-dimensional monster that merely wanted to kidnap and bring you back to his realm. To me at least, it sounds way more disturbing than simple killing.