1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This is the End

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by WillowMaiden, Jun 24, 2013.

1. WillowMaiden

WillowMaiden Guest

:lol::roflmao::lol::roflmao:

"GLUTEN!" and "Textbook twatage" will now be quoted on a regular basis for at least a month thanks to the fucking Hilarious (that's right, capital H) movie "This is the End." It was just...everything awesome about everyone that starred in it melded together set to the tune of a religious apocalypse. Just...sooo good. I can't even look at crackers now without laughing hysterically. Also "Jonah Hill" is now a verb. If I ever say to you "Dude, you're totally Jonah Hilling me right now," it's not a compliment all thanks to this brilliant movie. And there will be tons more references just blurted out at random in my every day life for I don't know how long. People who are super fans of Channing Tatum as Mr. Action Star should see this movie and they should take their friends who aren't into him as an action star along, so the latter may laugh at their faces. Tatum is great in comedies, but this cameo is definitely my favorite.

Oh man, I love that whole cast of actors/comics. It was just...perfect. Just what I needed. If comedies are your thing and you're a fan of the guys in it, then you already know you need to see it. Just needed to rave about it.

2. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I actually typically hate that kind of humor, but found the movie ridiculously funny.

So even if it doesn't look like your thing, I'd say give it a try. It was that good. :lol:

Oh, and,

THIS THIS THIS :roflmao:

3. WillowMaiden

WillowMaiden Guest

"I love him..." Channing's face, oh my god :lol: I died. That delivery was spot on.

4. PrinceOfAvalon

Missouri, U.S.A.... in a town no one knows of lol
    Oh my gosh... Channing KILLED there! Take all the straight friends you know who love channing Tatum!!

I also typically dislike the kind of humor, but it was perfect. The fact that they were playing as themselves made all the better! Especially Michael Cera and Rihanna haha

5. FemCasanova

Haven`t heard of this movie, but will check it out, thanks for the tip guys!

6. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Gotta see this now...lol

7. SecretlyASloth

Lol I saw it with my mom and brother....mistake.
    I liked the movie, my mom thought it was funny, and thought I shouldn't have seen it XD.
    When James Franco got 'dropped' from the rapture...and then eaten just like he thought he would in Pineapple Express 2.

8. The username

OMG

I had tears in my eyes at the part when Michael Cera was like "What is happening to me," and the Jonah Hill part.

I expected it to be hilarious, but it well surpassed my expectations.

The ending confirmed my belief that God has a VIP party room, as well.

9. rjrh20

I want to see that movie looks hilar, but I cant find the time. Addicted to EC.

10. doors

It was good, but nowhere near the comedic masterpiece of the first Hangover.

11. WillowMaiden

WillowMaiden Guest

This movie just gives me and my friend quotes and references for days. I can no longer look at crackers without thinking the word "dick" and laughing hysterically. Oh Craig...that was too good. I had the song at the end in my head for two days. :lol: This movie was just such a great time. I felt really good leaving the theater, which I so needed after the past few shitty weeks I was having. I'll definitely be getting it on DVD when it comes out later.

12. lsl1995

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I freaking loved this movie so much! I'm glad other people did too, haha. I didn't think it could get any better until the end came and by then, I was just like, "omg, this is going to be one of my favorite movies forever." :lol:

13. WillowMaiden

WillowMaiden Guest

Yeah, definitely on my favorites list. :grin:

14. vhrebels

vhrebels Guest

That movie was so funny! The best part is when they made the sequel to Pineapple Express. Danny Mcbride was hysterical in this movie. I love how they all played themselves, too.

#14 vhrebels, Jul 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2013