1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arrested Development season 4

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Oxelotl, Jul 1, 2013.

1. Oxelotl

okay first and foremost if this thread has been done already I apologise, and feel free to delete it or whatever you do. However I was just wondering if anyone (someone) has seen season 4 of Arrested Development yet?

Personally I found it to be brilliant. My favourite episodes are by far the GOB episodes, and possibly the Tobias ones.
    I think the best thing about season 4 is just how connected the different episodes and lines, and the attention to detail that went into it. The way how multiple viewings make it so much better, just due to the amount of layering I think is brilliant. And I like the loose ends they left open, providing a base for another season/movie (Lucille 2 disappearance, GOB's relationship etc).
    Anyway yeah what were your thoughts?

2. AAASAS

Tobias episodes were the best, hands down. Anything centred around that guy is hillarious.

Hello Anus Tart.

A fallacy!!!

I fucking died.

I didn't like how it ended with George Michael punching Michael, I thought that scene was weakly written.

The Lyndsay episode was funny. All of them were.

** Portia DiRossi looked fucked up so did Maebe, everyone else was the same, even Lucille.
    Did they do a Lucille episode I forget; she's the funniest.

3. The username

They did one Lucille episode. She is my favorite character, but I was disappointed with the episode - I thought it could have been better.

I definitely agree that the Tobias episodes were the best. "I'm here to see my little girl. I wanted to show her daddy's thing." lol

4. Oxelotl

I'm here to see my daughter........'maybe' (cue sly grin)

5. "And how old is Maeby?"

"Ohhh...I want to say 19? But I like to think of her as 15."

I love season 4, in my opinion season 3 went a bit over the top and had a few too many callbacks for my liking it's still amazing but it's just a bit of an odd season. Season 4 found a great balance between callbacks to old jokes and making new ones.

I found a chronological edit of the season a fan did and it's incredible. Really shows how much work went into it. If you really love AD try to find it it's really cool to see.