1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It it unreasonable?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Meeps, Jul 4, 2013.

1. Meeps

Good morning/afternoon/evening wherever you may be!
    I'm still really new to the forum here, as well as have just recently talked to this guy (who is gay) and told him I am really interested in him. (before then he had new clue I might be gay).

To get the back story on that maybe read the other post I made =o?

But I suppose I've found my way back here because I don't know how he feels about me or how I should interpret it :frowning2:. Long story summed up - I may not be gay, but I think I am however he thinks that I should wait a while to make sure I am before we were to go out on a date or anything.

So we have been chatting online a lot and it seems like he maybe isn't that interested in me :frowning2:? Maybe its not that, but rather he is still cautious? :L... :frowning2:... Do you all maybe think I should just suggest that we hang out or go on a date somewhere or what should I do? I really like him, but I don't know if I'm just falling for someone who maybe doesn't find me to be much of a prospect :L

If you have any advice I really need it :L I'm just sitting here worrying over it :frowning2:.
    --
    Meeps
    --
    I wish it was Canada day again.

2. Gen

Gen

Honestly, since you are both out and open with each other, I wouldn't beat around the bush. Tell him that you are getting to the point where you are becoming quite confident in your sexuality. Not to mention, even if there was a lingering question somewhere down the line it would be a bit difficult to end all curiosities if you haven't tried or experienced anything yet.

I would just blatantly ask him if he is really stalling because he doesn't think you are certain of your sexuality, or if he is not certain if he is interested in you. If he is simply trying to be kind, it will ultimately benefit no one, as it will only serve to waste both of your time.

3. SomeNights

^yes, agreed 100%. Besides if you can't talk to him about the prospect of a relationship, what happens when a problem happens in the relationship? :confused: (*hug*)