1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Two Weeks to make it Count...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by clarkec1, Jul 6, 2013.

1. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

In two weeks time, I break up from school and have to face the unbearably long duration of six weeks without seeing my friends... and my crush. I will be bored and lifeless, and will probably miss everyone so much that I'll cry - once again: especially my crush.

But to be precise I've only got 9 days to make it count. 14 - 4 (because of two weekends) = 10 - 1 (because of sports day on Tuesday 9th) = 9.

But 9 days is very little. And I am going to have to swallow my pride and step out; more like be physically thrown out of my comfort zone. I'm not going to leave it until after the holidays because I'll probably have gone of him by then (that's what I want, and not want to happen), and next year - in September - we all have new timetables, and I obviously know most of his current timetable from observations.

But seriously: I have to do something in the next fortnight. I'm not leaving it or putting it off. I know that I should smile, but that's not going to get us anywhere fast. I'm not saying that I need us to go out by two weeks, but I just want him to at least know how I feel about him; or at least meet up with him every so often.

I just want to scream in his face: "I love you, Zak!" (Yes, that's his name - I've hidden it from you for nearly four months - I think you deserve to know it). But I understand that might be ever so slightly unusual.

However I'm still stuck on what to say. I've been thinking that I could write him a poem - I wrote a letter that was pretty vague last time - to him; I would know exactly what to write. And then I could get one of my friends to give it him, but I'm thinking that I should face him and give it to him in person. But then I am faced with what to do if he doesn't t reply to my subtle gesture of affection.

Have you go any ideas? It's getting more and more urgent now! I am in dire need of advice! I'm being honest here; if I don't receive any advice or develop my own ideas that may be of some value, then I'll be left with no alternative but to just face-to-face tell him how I feel.

Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!! :help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help:

2. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

Please hurry, I really need some hints on what to do!

3. Boyfriend

Boyfriend Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I thought he was a neighbour too?

Don´t give him a letter! He might pass it around and people might bully you over it.

TALK to him, but don´t declare your love, that is way too full on!

4. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

But what I'm trying to say is that I simply can t cope with six weeks without seeing him. I know that talking is a step further, but I'm looking for other advice on how to see him within those six weeks. Thanks for your suggestion Boyfriend, I don't t suppose you could give me any more advice could you? - I'm trying to get as much as possible.

5. Boyfriend

Boyfriend Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    If he is your neighbour, how can you not see him for six weeks?

You could simply ask him if he wants to hang out with you during the summerbreak.

If you are building something like a treehouse or working on something, you could ask for his help.

You could say you go swim somewhere and ask if he would like to come too.

Whatever. Come up with an activity and invite him.

6. Chierro

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If he's your neighbor, you could invite him over simply. It's not that complicated. "Hey Zak, wanna come over and [insert fun activity you could come up with]."

And I'm sorry but I'll say this once again: he's 11, I do not think it would be best to confess your feelings to him right now, in any format. Most likely he won't be able to comprehend them how you would want and that would make you mad.

These six weeks could be helpful to you, you could get over him. You probably won't but...it's a nice thought.

7. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

He's nearly 12 now by the way. The thing is, we don't actually properly know each other, we've met but that was years ago, and we have never properly talked since. And he almost definitely knows that I like him. I just can't ask him out anywhere or over my house. I wouldn't t have created this thread if I could.

8. Chierro

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Him being 'nearly' twelve doesn't make it any better. I have yet to find a 12-year-old who is mature enough to hold a stimulating conversation or mature enough to be in a relationship, heterosexual or homosexual.

Basically what you're saying is: you aren't friends with this kid, you haven't properly talked in years, yet you want to confess your love to him even though you won't just go up and talk to him. Sorry, but that will not turn out well.

And just because he knows you like him, doesn't mean he reciprocates the feelings. There's this kid Nick in my grade who I used to crush on. He's popular, funny, attractive, everything. I had a crush on him. But he's not gay or bi. He eventually found out through a certain bitch of a girl and doesn't hate me for it, it took around two years but we're on the terms of acquaintances. Not friends but not enemies. I have respected that and moved on. Nick is quite obviously straight. He acts gay from time from time but in an obvious goofing manner. Every time you have asked our opinion on if he's gay or not, a;; of your clues were something that's not a defining factor.

9. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

I have not asked in this thread if he is gay, so don't t bother bringing that up. I'm just gonna talk to him now, if it bloody kills me - I'm sick of it!

10. Chierro

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Bro, I'm sorry, but we've been telling you for months to just talk to him. I was just trying to reiterate what we've all been trying to say. Talk to him!

11. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

OK I'm going to calm down. What should I say? I need to kmow!

12. Chierro

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Say "Hey, Zak, how's it goin?" Something simple. Just say hi! That's the first step.

I have more recently become a more sociable person (at work at least) and the current guy I like I just stepped in and said, "Hey." Because It was his like 3rd or 4th day and my break leader wanted me to make sure he was doing all right. So my friend Lauren and I invited him to play basketball since Lauren was working the basketball game at our amusement park. It turns out he really loves basketball and we all had a great time. I know at least wave to him and try to talk to him when I see him.

Becoming friends with your crush should be your first and foremost thought, no matter what age you are.

13. tryhtwfr

Zak is a cute name.