1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i told him "I love you" on the second date

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by TH4Tguy, Jul 6, 2013.

1. TH4Tguy

TH4Tguy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    hello everyone

well ,, im 20 years old and i live in saudi arabia :frowning2: <(which is heart breaking being gay in saudi arabia ..) anyway i used to go out with guys without having any feelings for them we just have sex . in till 1 week ago when i was in dubai . i go out with an awesome guy in his apartment , he said that " i wont go in top of you we're just gonna talk and know more about each other"
    so that what we did ,, we just talked and talked for hours then we hugged and kissed each other in till i left back to my apartment .. i had a magical time with him ,, i never felt like this before ,, anyway before 1 day of leaving dubai i told him we have to go out . so we did meet at his apartment again , in the second date i told him that im in love with you because i really am . he said " you knew me 5 minutes ago i wouldn't use that word but i like you too " it's kinda pathetic of me , saying i love you on the second date .. anyway now im back in saudi arabia and i cant stop thinking about him i love the way he talks the way he laughs i love everything about him but he's so far and i cant do anything about it ...

please tell me what should i do ,, i feel empty inside

#1 TH4Tguy, Jul 6, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2013
  2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Unfortunately, there is not much you can do openly in a place like Saudi Arabia because the country is so homophobic and the possibility you could be jailed/killed. Maybe in the long run you could consider working/living in a more tolerant country like Egypt or Bahrain. You could call him or chat online. Long-distance relationships are hard but not impossible.

3. putresVigil

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I am kind of where you are, in terms of your feelings. I recently realized I was into guys (something I had managed to deny for most of my life, fooling myself) and now that I am out to myself and a few others I feel a torrent of barely controlled emotion at almost any kindness. I had dated a lot of women but ended up meeting a guy online of all places that excites me more than any of them ever did. I told him I loved him but was able to explain later my situation to him. It seems this guy is a nice guy so explain that you have never been with a guy that just talked and may have gotten carried away. Real love is something you are starved for, from the sound of it, and I bet he will understand, considering the circumstance. I am with the fellow above me; for now keep him as a friend and focus on moving to another country.

I know it is easier for me and am not trying to sound flippant or anything; I can be fired from my job (and would be, immediately, by my boss) if they found out the truth about me but for you you could be killed if you tried nurturing love where you are. Depending on age, using that drive towards love and pouring it into studies at school that lead you to a better place might be well suited to you. No easy answer for the emptiness, I am afraid. I feel it too. I feel restrained, like I can't love too much too fast and am holding back immense pressure with guys I am attracted to. Try to take some hope in the fact that there are guys out there like this, if nothing else, and that you might find real love someday. Not as comforting as I wish it was, but I find it helpful to focus on in my life.

4. TH4Tguy

TH4Tguy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    thank you ..

but the thing is i really want to move out from saudi arabia but what should i do, i dont want to end up being homeless or something

5. Amerigo

to put it simply, get a job, make some money, fly off to the UK and live off of benefits for a short while - they'll take care of you. netherlands is also good for your situation.

and whatever you do (and i'm sure you know this anyway), don't get caught being gay! stay safe. god bless