1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

He's ok with the idea but am I????

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Vistalarga, Jul 6, 2013.

1. Vistalarga

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I just discussed the fact that I am still in love with my boyfriend of 8 years but have always been wanting to be in a relationship with a woman. He's ok with the idea of me being with other women but.... I want to be with women but I am a one on one type of person and he wants me to hire a call girl to have the experience and then be with him. And he's not understanding that its not that way. If I'm going to be with a woman I am with that woman for that moment and with him in another. But not together. He knows I have never been with a woman so he doesn't get that it just doesn't happen overnight. I'd like to go out into the scene and make sure I belong there before I make the leap into being with a woman. He just doesn't get it. How do I explain to him that I do want to please him but I'd like to explore a woman pleasing me without him???

2. LD579

It sounds like you want to have something similar to an open relationship. It sounds like he wants you to just have your experience and then go back to him. You both want things which sound similar but have differing intents. You have to talk with him about this, and together you can come up with something that works for you both. I wish you the best.

3. Darx157

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well it sounds like you really aren't sure what you want. It sounds to me like you want to be with a woman, just to be with a woman but you don't want the relationship aspects that come along with it. It also sounds like you DO want the relationship with your boyfriend but are still interested in being satisfied by a woman. You need to explain to your boyfriend exactly what your feeling, but when you explain it to him in a way that still allows him to have a little bit of say in the idea, because you need to remember that you are his girlfriend and he cares about you and wants to protect you. It might be hard for him to think about you being with anyone else. So you need to incorporate his needs in the situation as well.