1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Falling for best friends?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by mattygirl, Jul 10, 2013.

1. mattygirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I realized I've 'fallen' for every female best friend I've had. Is there a word for that? It's sort of a pain in the butt.

The hardest was my most current best friend, well now ex-best friend.

She was my first girl on girl sex and firsts with other non-sexual things. My friendship with her kinda messed me up. The boundaries of 'healthy' best friend relationship slowly blurred until I didn't know what was normal for best friends and what wasn't. It happened so slowly I can't even pin point a moment when it changed.

We got our nipples pierced together and went to the beach just the two of us for the weekend. About once or twice a week I would go to her house after my child fell asleep ( my parents are in the house with him) and we'd drink. It started with harmless flirty and escalated. One night she wanted to 'talk in the kitchen' and as we were walking in there her husband came home. {Before I get bashed for being a homewrecker he knew her orientation and was okay with her being with woman} When I got home she started texting me about sex and things she wanted to do.

The next time we drank we had the wildest most passionate sex. It was nothing like I'd ever experienced before. I stayed the night and when I left she told me " I knew before you did" and I asked her what she meant and she said she knew I was a lesbian the first day she met me.

I fell in love with her and she broke my heart. She KNEW I had feelings for her and she'd throw herself in my face constantly. One night she was drinking with my brother and I at my house. When she gets drunk she gets really horney. She told me she was going to have sex with either my brother or me. That turned me off, big time. She literally crawled under my legs to get to his room. We were all on the couch listening to music, she had her hands on my boob and I look over and she had her hand in my brothers pants.

I just seem to get feelings and desires to all of my female best friends. Is something wrong with me or is that normal?