1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

problemsssss

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by markosss, Jul 10, 2013.

1. markosss

hello everybody(im not from an eglish speaking coyntry so sorry about my english).im 16 and i am gay.i also have social anxiety disorder and stutter.i change school recently and because of my social anxiety disorder are very dificult for me to make fiends.i tried talking to some guys but im gettin nervous and dont knoww what im saying:eusa_doh:.my sister meet me 1 of her friends and we became friends.later 2 other guys came into our company.we became 4 very good friends.the problem is that i have fell in love with one of him.i always knew that i was gay but i doesent have any problem with that till the day i fell n love.i became very good friend with that guy and we like the same thinks so that was easy.i start to hink that he is also gay so we can make a relationship.i really love him.then rumors start in the school telling that this guy love my sister.i dident beileve it till the day i find them sitteng together in a bench and reading a paper(lesson or something).that day i say that if i really love him i have to let them do what he want.i have become suicidical and dont know what to do with my life.sometimes im thinking to find an another guy but im thinking about the religion.im not very religious but i can just abandon that.im still friends with that guy and he say that there is nothing between my sisterso this help me a lot. one day in a concert in a park he told me to go with him for a walk because he hates loud noices.we went for a walk and went to a romantic places with a lot kissing couples!(straight).we sit there talking .at first i think that he is flirting me but he wasent doing that...guys help is he gay or not i cant understant!!?????:rolle:

---------- Post added 10th Jul 2013 at 09:31 PM ----------

i forget to say thsat nobody knows that im gay