1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feeling like I am slowly dyng because I am alone

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Zam, Jul 12, 2013.

1. Zam

Zam

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    After being for some time with a guy I broke up with him because it was not really working.

Now I feel sad,I have this feeling,I just need someone to hug :tears:
    Do I opress this feelings?

To me I just sound really desperate.I do not show it tough.

#1 Zam, Jul 12, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2013
  2. wboii

wboii Guest

Um. Maybe youre just used to being with someone and need to adjust to being single again.
    Don't stress, hug a pillow.
    Go out and find a rebound, socialize. Even through internet if youre comfortable with that.
    Don't get to worked up over these feelings, youre not slowly dying (*hug*) Calm yourself. :lol:

Well. Hope it gets better and you wont feel so lonely. :smilewave

3. STM29

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's hard to feel alone, I know.
    But things that helped me were going out with friends a lot, realize that there a lot of beautiful people around me, and the best thing for me: listen to some motivating songs. Music has always such a strenght and positive energy to me.
    But I think it wouldn't help you when I name some songs, because most of them are german :eusa_doh:

But I hope you find a way for you, that helps you out of feeling alone.

"Keep your head up. Keep your heart strong" :goodluck:

4. LD579

If you oppressed these feelings you're having, that wouldn't be very healthy emotionally. Rather... it'd be better to deal with your emotions and doing what you can and need to. Don't wallow forever, but indulge in letting your feelings run loose, at least for a little bit. By telling others of how you feel, such as here on EC, you're doing that, so cheers to you =)

5. Abbra

Don't oppress your feelings, because then you aren't letting yourself feel human. I know what it's like to hurt, and I'm sure many people on here know how you're feeling.

Give yourself some time to mourn. Let yourself feel for a couple of days, whether it's anger or depression, just let yourself feel. When you can finally get yourself sorted out, find someone to talk to. Whether it's a friend or someone on here, just find someone who will listen to and help you sort through those feelings. You are not alone, even if you feel that way.

6. Theatertennis17

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oppressing the feelings is really unhealthy. I think the best thing to do is just hang around a lot of friends that make you happy. I have not had a real relationship with a guy yet, so I wouldn't know exactly how you're feeling. Although, I do know friends that have been in your situation. They mourned for a little bit (it's the healthy thing to do), and then they hung around people that make them happy.

If you really want someone to hug, well there's a pillow if you don't feel comfortable with a person, but that's what friends are for. They are here to help us through our tough times. Now, I don't know your entire situation, but I do know that I have found a friend that I can talk to about anything, and we are always there for each other. Meeting him was the next best thing I could have gotten (the first being a good boyfriend :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:).

So I guess the moral of what I'm trying to say is that you shouldn't let this one break up get in the way of you having a happy life. There are better guys out there and you should always be ready for that opportunity.