1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone want a Relationship?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by nemocplus, Jul 13, 2013.

1. nemocplus

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I don't know if i'm posting this in the right place or not but all i know is that i'm tired of being alone! I'm guessing some other people out there are too. I'm not necessarily talking about a romantic relationship. I'm looking to find friendship and if it turns into anything than great! If it does not then oh well. Anyways there are too many mosquitoes in my room to keep going so if you're interested in any of this post here.
    :kiss:

2. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Loneliness is no friend of mine, there is only so much of my own company that I can put up with Lol, I feel your pain Bro, I need to find myself a Boyfriend, someone to love & be loved by, someone to Hug & be Hugged by, to basically share my life with & have fun :slight_smile: (*hug*)

3. LD579

I'd hate to rain on a potential parade, but EC is not a dating site. You can always make friends with other people here, though. Posting on other people's walls and talking either there on in topics and threads should suffice, for now, I'm thinking. Maybe looking around in the Fun and Games section may be a nice first step? It's more loose and relaxed there.

4. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    :roflmao: is that what he meant :badgrin: I thought he was on about, in the outside world, I guess I read it wrong :eusa_doh:

5. gavguy

gavguy Guest

Yes I second that, being alone is horrible, but we have each other for support

6. biggayguy

A line from Piano Man: "Yes, they're sharing a drink they call loneliness
    But it's better than drinkin' alone."

I'm feeling a bit lonely too.

7. HeyAshley

i'm not sure if you posting this thread as a personal dating advertisement or if you're just genuinely asking if other people are actively searching for a relationship.

8. gavguy

gavguy Guest

(*hug*)(*hug*) A BIG HUG TO EVERYONE WHO IS ALONE (*hug*)(*hug*)

9. NEWFrontiers22

Don't know about everyone else, but I'm "alone" and have been "alone" for very long time, but I'm not lonely. I guess it is nice to have a relationship, and have someone to do stuff with, but I'm not going to wait for that. If I want to go out and have fun, then I just call some friends up, and we go out and live it up! (!)

10. Link72

Out Status:
    All but family
    I am so lonely too... and I can't even try to date because I don't know ANYBODY gay in my school, plus if there are then they haven't come out -.- grrrrrr... I would love to be friends with you cuz frankly I need one :slight_smile:

11. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

Like Luthan said, gotta keep in mind EC's a support/advice forum - not a dating site. Of course if it's support in the form of someone to listen and talk to as a friend, then as ya can see above, the community would be glad to provide ^_^ myself included. I'd encourage posting around the Fun and Games/Chit Chat sections or messaging people on their walls if you're interested in getting to know them better. Otherwise the site's Chat feature is a great resource for meeting and making friends, if you decide to apply for Full Membership later on~

12. tryhtwfr

I'm not lonely.. I'm currently taken by my future boyfriend.

I've come to learn that I shouldn't dwell on being with no-one right now because one day prince charming will come along and sweep me off my feet or maybe I will sweep him off his feet? Either way, I just want to wait when the time is right and my studies are out the way and there is no 'teen heartbreak' and months of sobbing and sobbing on end. Funny thing is I'm gay but I've only loved once and that was for a girl. I've never liked or loved a boy before so I don't really understand how It feels like.

13. jp97

sometimes I feel alone and want to find that special someone more then anything but, no matter how much I want it there not going to fall from the sky so i'm going to enjoy my solitude until the time comes in my life to meet him. :slight_smile: