1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Need To Tell Him.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by wboii, Jul 13, 2013.

1. wboii

wboii Guest

I love him.
    He's the only guy i want.

You can read my only other thread for my whole story.
    But long story short, i fell in love with one of my best friends. We never dated. Just kissed and cuddled once. Kinda. We've talked plenty of times about our sexuality and how we like each other, but oddly nothing happened between us. I'm not much of a catch so i guess he just didnt feel the same about me. But i love him.
    A couple months ago he did something and i totally overreacted, i think. Now we havent talked in about 4 months. Recently i messaged him though. I really care about him and i asked him to talk because i need to let him know how i feel. But i dont think thats going to happen.
    But i cant stop thinking about him. Not a day has gone by i havent thought about him since our very first kiss but the past 3 days have been hell for me. I cant stop thinking about him. No matter what I'm doing my mind wonders off and then i end up replaying moments we had together. I get an awful pain in my stomach like my insides are melting away. Idk what to do. Ever since i messaged him I've just been even more anxious and obsessed.
    I guess i need advice on how to handle this. I'm not sure if i'll ever talk to him again and i just want to talk to him as soon as i can. I cant stand it anymore. I just want to hold him in my arms and feel his skin. I want to look into his eyes and get lost in a world where him and i are.. just together.

I'm in love with him. And i dont care if he doesnt love me back. I have to tell him. :confused: