1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Awkward Situations! :D

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Krilky, Jul 15, 2013.

1. Krilky

Krilky Guest

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    There's a girl at school whom I think is nice and funny and want to know better. I'll have lots of classes (4) with her next year and I had one with her this year too.
    But of course there's a problem.
    I think that she thinks that I like her romantically and/or sexually. (What?)
    I generally creep out people who think I like in that way them because I'm ugly and awkward. I think we can all agree that the average person (and this girl fits that definition) would be disgusted if a really ugly person with nervous tics (which I have in spades)
    So basically, I have a party coming up. And I don't know what to do. Because as I said, I think she's a nice person, but I think she'd see it as me "coming on" to her or something.

WHAT DO I DO

2. Krilky

Krilky Guest

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Oh, forgot, not telling anyone I'm gay. Because my parents could find out. Which would be disastrous.

3. Krilky

Krilky Guest

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Bump…because no one answered. *Tear

4. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I would invite her. If she thinks you're coming on to her so be it! You can prove her wrong if you get to that! But it sounds like you guys could be friends and everybody needs those. :icon_bigg