1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Teenage Bisexual girl wants to be normal but really likes girls/her bestfriend - Help

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by bichick99, Jul 15, 2013.

1. bichick99

I've known from a really early age I liked girls, and you wouldn't expect me to.
    Just think about the typical 'dyke image. I am the COMPLETE opposite.
    I just really want to be normal, with a husband to come home to and three kids, but it's just so hard. I want to be gay but I don't want to be.
    In the real world I'll want to be with men, but when I watch Rose dix or Lucy sutcliffe on youtube, I want to settle with a girl.
    My grandma has her self titled "anti fag" outbursts once in a while and bitches about how they shouldn't be allowed the right to marry, she grimaces every time she sees a happy gay couple on TV, my mother pretends not to care but she does, my stepfather talks about lesbians every time we eat chicken or fish which is quite frankly immature,my father is indifferent and I'm just so angry :bang:
    I really am attracted to my best friend. She's Bi. She's the only girl I see myself settling down with, although I find girls so attractive. It's really frustrating me. Should I tell her/ We are really close. I just feel so alone and don't know what to do. any help would be greatly appriciated.

Gracie

2. Straight ally

Santiago de los caballeros, Dominican Republic
    Re: Teenage Bisexual girl wants to be normal but really likes girls/her bestfriend -

1-first than anything, dont settle with waht your family wants, that will only bring you serious unhappyness, and it will make your husband unhappy as you are not going to be able to give him a fullfilling relationship, you and your would-be husband deserve better, he deserve to have a straight wife who loves him and lust him... You deserve a wife/girlfriend that loves you and you love and lust back.

Ok, having a girlfriend mit make your family unhappy, and reject you, but having a husband would make you unhappy + it would mKe also your family unhappy as they would sees your unhappynes(they wont know the origin but they will feel your unhappyness or at leas they wont see you being fully happy).

Also i must add that as much as they might reject you, there is a possibility that with time they will accpt you as you are, and that would be pretty rewarding for everyone. On the other hand, if they cannot accept you, well that might hurt a lot, but not as much as repressing who you are, specialy when you can just create a new family composed by your girlfriend, a strong networkm of close friends, and who knows? Adopted childs ... Not only that, is likely that even if a part of your family rejects tpyou, that another part comes to accept you.

2- at number one i was talking about you, and your family... Now lets talk about the lgtb cmmunity... Everytime a lgtb person comes out and stands strong, that serves as example to the community, there is serious need of epic stories of lgtb people acheiving succes, greatness, love and happyness. This is an opportunity for you to become a heroine :slight_smile:....

Do it! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride: :goodluck: