1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

She's married with children?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by MaryMyers, Jul 15, 2013.

1. MaryMyers

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I recently got out of a 'relationship' and last weekend was the first night I went out drinking with friends rather than my 'girlfriend'. I met a lady at my friend's house before we went to town and I sort of got a gay vibe from her. She would come and join conversations I was in to talk to me and joined me on the couch and after noticing that we were wearing similar shoes we decide to swap and wear one of each other's each. After that there was a lot of eye contact and laughter, we both had been drinking a lot and so my memory is a bit fuzzy. But I'm pretty sure we hooked up - when dad picked me up he said that she came to the car so that we could swap our shoes back and then we kissed in front of him (awkward, because I hadn't told him I'm lesbian yet). This lady messaged me the next day, unsure how she got my number, so I decided to find her on Facebook. I'm like 90% that I've found her, she has a unique name which really narrows it down - however - on her profile it says that she's married to a man and has three young kids. She's ten years older than me. It's quite funny, but strange, what are your thoughts and what should I do? Why was she interested in me? Thanks!

2. LD579

You should talk to her about this. There's no workaround... This will be an issue both now and down the line and it won't get resolved unless you talk to her. Figure out what her deal is and if you don't like what you hear, walk away.

To clarify, when you say hooked up, does that mean you two did sexual stuff together?

There are quite a few things that need to be answered:

-Does her husband know she does these kinds of things?
    -Does she have an open relationship or some sort of arrangement with him?
    -Is she interested in something more with you?

I'm certain there are more issues to ask and tackle, but those came to my mind immediately.