1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I hate crushing on people.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by DarkenedSoul, Jul 16, 2013.

1. DarkenedSoul

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Ugh, I developed a crush on this girl, and she made me think we had something, until today.. When she said: "Don't get upset over this... But I don't do internet relationships... I just thought I'd tell you before you got to attached..." Okay, so what was the point in her saying she liked me, then? Making me think I had a chance... Seriously, I'm happy being a lesbian... But some girls, man. I guess it sucks cause I do seem to have quite a bit in common with her. This is not so much me looking for advice, I just needed to rant about this somewhere and this seemed a good a place as any. Am I just unlucky? Because I swear sometimes I feel like it's just me who has problems like this.. I feel so blah right now. Crushes never seem to end well for me. So yeah, that's about it. On the bright side, I have cake. Yay for cake. :newcolor:

2. MerBear

my ex was like that. pissed me offf. your not alone,

3. DarkenedSoul

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Well, good to know it's not just me, then. :/

4. Lostein

Lostein Guest

Definately can relate with you. It seems that whenever I meet someone online, I always crush, and then I am the one who ends up feeling crushed. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: