1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Third Date & Making Out

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by AaronMed, Jul 17, 2013.

1. AaronMed

I kissed Sebastian! :grin: Even better, I made out with him, tongue and everything - and it was awesome :kiss:. I've never felt so intimate with another person.

But I'm getting ahead of myself, so let me start at the beginning.

I drove to the train station right after work to pick him up, and there he was, standing next to a bench, so amazing-looking in his plaid button-up shirt and tousled hair. Not thinking, I parked and put the manual break on but left it in reverse instead of park, and then I started trying to get the key out of the ignition, but it wouldn't come out because the car was still in reverse. I gave up, got out of my car, and walked towards him; he saw me in less than a second and walked towards me at the same time. We said hey to each other and hugged really tightly - it had been a whole month since I last saw him because I was on vacation.

We got back into my car, and I fiddled with the keys, still not realizing that I had put it in reverse. Finally I figured it out, and we laughed about how I don't know anything about cars :lol:. Then we went and drove for an hour to go glow-in-the-dark mini-golfing, have expensive ice cream at a fancy café, and see World War Z. We talked about all sorts of things on our way there, ranging from minority group intersectionality to the significance of suprachiasmatic nucleus size to how much we had missed each other. He told me about how his work had been, and I told him about my first day at my new summer job.

We finally got to Putting Edge (the mini golf place), and it turns out that we both suck at mini golf supremely, which made it even more fun because we got to laugh at each other's incompetences :lol:. After that, we headed over to the fancy dessert place; I got a chocolate shake and he got a rocky road sundae. As we were there eating our treats, we talked about all sorts of things, but we eventually got to talking about exclusivity.

We've agreed that we want to take things slowly, not because we're afraid, but because we want our relationship to really mean something. It's all dandy if after three days, poof! You're boyfriends. But in a system like that, the term "boyfriend" has limited meaning. Timeline-wise, we're thinking of declaring a relationship where we call each other boyfriends in a month, perhaps as long as 6 weeks. We did, however, agree that we're officially exclusive and will not be dating anyone else but each other. I also asked him what his limits are, and he simply and honesty said that he didn't have any - that we could go with the flow and if I wanted to try something, that'd always be totally okay.

It's at that point that he asked if I wanted to go back to my car and just chat and "listen to music", so I said sure! We paid and headed back to my car; just as we got there he asked me if I wanted to sit in the back seat with him. My heart skipped a beat because on some subconscious level I knew exactly what that meant, but I said yes and we got in. We talked for a long time about all sorts of random topics, and eventually it was half an hour before the movie started, so we needed to get out and go get tickets. He said, "Hey, wait, you know, I think you should kiss me first." I was ecstatic and said okay, so we leaned into each other and very briefly kissed. He said, "That's it?" I smiled and leaned in again, kissing him longer this time, and I felt truly at peace. We broke away and he said, "That was fun, but I think we should try making out." I said sure and we leaned into each other and started passionately kissing, lots of tongue included, and I felt amazing, like an electricity was running through me as we made out. When we were done, we smiled at each other and said that that was a lot of fun :icon_bigg. We headed into the theatre, got tickets, and he took me to the far back row on the left so we could feel like we had some privacy. I leaned on him during the movie (almost fell asleep at one point :lol:slight_smile:.

The whole time I was watching the movie I was also thinking about what it was like kissing him, and I desperately wanted more. When the movie ended and we got back into my car, we looked at the clock and realized that he was going to miss his train, so we'd have to wait an hour for another one, and I of course wanted to wait with him. So we got back in the backseat with him and we talked for a while. We were talking about university calculus and how much we hate it, and I was being funny and said, "Yeah, when you solve a differential equation, you get a real rush because it's so satisfying!"

He laughed and then looked at me and said, "You know what really gives you a rush?" I gave him a confused look and said, "No, what?" It's at that point that he reached over and played with me down there, which got me rock-hard pretty damn fast, and said, "That." He gave me a coy smile like he was really pleased with himself that made me smile too, and then he looked at me really seductively and said, "Go on, get it out!" while looking at my region. We were in a parking lot at night, but there were a couple people in the distance. I seriously considered complying right then, but my logicl mind took over and I told him that I didn't want to risk getting caught. So we've agreed that at the next truly private opportunity, we'll probably have some fun - and who knows how far it'll go :icon_wink.

He said that he respected that, but that he was really painfully horny, so he went and finished up in the bathroom. When he came back out we headed over to the platform and sat on the bench. There were quite a few other people there (surprising because it was the 11:10 PM train), but the awesome thing was that we didn't care! We told each other that we had to do this again really soon, and then his train started to come in, so we were down to a couple minutes. Almost as if I wasn't in control of my own body, I held him and kissed him again passionately in front of all those other people (who surprisingly didn't seem phased). He then hopped on the train and I walked back to my car to get home, smiling the whole way because I saw myself as the luckiest man in the world.

Any and all comments of all sizes from tiny to essay-length are welcomed and much appreciated :grin:.

2. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Awww congratulations! Things seem to be going well, heh. :grin:

3. Amerigo

i thought he wanted to take things slow! he touched your nether regions! and rubbed one out! charming...anyway it's lovely to hear you two are getting on so well! seems like you're both have each other in mind in making this relationship work, and hopefully develop into something more. iiiiiiii look forward to the next episode (i found this thread by pure luck, just about to log off, what luck!) :slight_smile:

4. AKTodd

Congrats! Sounds like things are moving along nicely :thumbsup:

Todd

5. AaronMed

Perhaps "slow" was the wrong word... :laugh: Physically we are planning on moving quite quickly - blowjobs next time most likely :icon_wink. He's coming to my place, so who knows what'll happen! :icon_bigg

The only question now is, should I swallow :icon_wink.

Seriously, though, all I meant was moving slowly with terminology. We're not going to call each other boyfriends for a while yet (he said probably between a month and a month and a half) so that when we do, the term means something serious.

Next time I see him, I have a feeling I'll have a hard time driving him to my house instead of just pulling over and making out with him for hours :kiss:. As soon as we're settled in my house, I'm gonna ask him if he wants to make out (he'll say yes for sure), and then we'll do that for a long time I imagine. When I'm kissing him, the rest of the world just melts away and all that's left is me and him, together in the most intimate way I've ever experienced. To put it bluntly, it's pretty fucking amazing. :icon_bigg

Exactly :slight_smile:. I asked him at one point during the date how he felt about our relationship developing more and more, and he said he felt really positively and is looking forward to enjoying every step of the way :slight_smile:.

Haha, looks like the wheel of fortune is turned in your favour! :lol:

Thanks! Yeah, I'd say so :grin:.

Thankies, I think so too :slight_smile:.

6. merlin

merlin Guest

Thanks AaronMed for this nice happy story. We need more of that on EC because sometimes I get the impression it is mostly sad stuff and frustration that is happening with us, but perhaps I'm just inclined to only read those stories ;-) I envy you for having found this wonderful friend and hope one day I can share a similar happy story with others. In my current mindset I'm not optimistic, but I've learned that reality happens, regardless of how I feel about it :slight_smile: Congratulations and may more happy encounters follow!

7. Ticklish Fish

This sounds like a nice date :slight_smile:

8. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congrats Aaron! It's great to be with a guy who is that into you (so to speak) :slight_smile:

9. tryhtwfr

I don't mean to be a kill-joy but when boys are quick to make the moves (sexually) are they using you for sex or just can't wait to have it with you as their one and only? I don't really understand because I've known people my age leave sex until they hit a 1 year relationship, etc. but seeing as you are older, it may be different?

10. George

Wow, this is just beautiful. :slight_smile: Thanks so much for sharing! Stories like this are what keep me optimistic about finding the perfect guy someday. I also think it's great that you are taking things slower. It really demonstrates commitment and I think more people should take that advice. Anyway, keep us updated!

11. LD579

It can depend on age, especially if the people involved are relatively young, but... about what you've written in bold: can it not be somewhere in between? I doubt it's either the former or the latter. Most often it's likely something in between.

12. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Your dates sound like a TV drama, LOL. Keep 'em coming!

13. Gen

Gen

Well, that turned a bit spicy. Reading stories of dates is actually pretty interesting, I should write something about the deeds that are done in my backseat sometimes.

Oh silly me, that right. You know what happening in my backseat?

Nothing!! Not. A. Damn. Thing. >:{

14. robclem21

While I think the stories are cute, not quite sure the reason for all the explicit sexual detail/the need for comments on this?

I am happy you have found someone who makes you happy, but him jerking it in the train station bathroom and your blow job plans for next time. Not quite sure the point of that here...

15. AKTodd

When to have sex is a matter of personal taste and preference. I've had sex with guys within a matter of hours or days after meeting them. Sometimes it was just sex and we moved on. Sometimes it turned into an extended relationship. The last one has been extending for 16yrs now :grin:

If you want to wait some number of months or longer or have some other specific condition filled before having sex with someone, then by all means go for it. But that's just another way of approaching it. There is no one right way that all people need to follow in this area.

Todd

16. djone12

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    lucky man