1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Starting to hate my parents

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by questionable, Jul 18, 2013.

1. questionable

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I hate my parents especially my mom, it started when she secretly discovers that I'm gay(or maybe not, I'M REALLY CONFUSED)
    because she saw some writings on my notebooks which are personal to me, there she found out that i'm inlove with another guy she discovered that when I was in 8th grade high school and she found out that I was sexually active with another guy(on which I already stopped now as a 9th grade high school) I'm not thinking of them often, (just imagining them when I'm alone and bored not doing anything all just masturbate and imagine) I started to hate my mom because she wasn't really helping at all she's making things worst for my recovery she's giving me stress in school and at home then a few days ago my dad even called me "gay" for acting childish and doing baby talks to my mother because that's my way of cuddling my mom. I felt angry that time I just didn't showed that to my dad (he doesn't have any idea on what's going between me and my mom) right now I got a gf, I really love her the way she is and she loves me too on what I am. She doesn't have any idea about my past too(I don't have plans of telling her either).... For now I really want to forget being molested by my cousin and taught me of gay sex(oral sex) my hatred is growing and growing everytime they give a visit to us and I see him.

I want to get some advices from you guys on how I could relieve or maybe reduce the stress,anger and hate towards my parents and how should I deal with them. I'm turning 15 soon on August I hope I can feel the changes of getting older in my mind and in my behaviors....

2. Sr Francium

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Your dad might not mean it in that way, I remember my dad said basically faggot (johto) and said he doesn't like gay people being on television ( he also used to hit me but he's awful sorry) men always have a harder time with sexuality and women tend to be more open and fluid. In the time frame your dad was brought up in being gay was frowned upon. I think you should (maybe) consider talking to your mom about it if it worries you so much. And you shouldn't hold a grudge for him saying that, one time considering the circumstances.

3. Amerigo

on another note, perhaps you should tell someone that you were molested by your cousin. i mean, if he's still visiting you, that just doesn't sit right with me. what he did was wrong.

4. Sr Francium

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I can't believe I flew past that...
    It may seem hard, but when my parents told me, we became closer together.