1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is happening to me?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Dekenkaru, Jul 18, 2013.

1. Dekenkaru

Dekenkaru Guest

There is a girl I like and I have liked her for some time now, however, over the last few months I have noticed something about me changing. I can't sleep, I can't think straight and every time I try to talk to her I freak out and make myself look like an idiot. If anyone could please tell me what is happening and what I should do I would greatly appreciate it
    Many thanks
    Zac

2. BelleLey

BelleLey Guest

Could it simply be love ? I mean it does that kind of things, making you look like a fool.

3. Steak is food

Out Status:
    Some people
    Crushes are annoying and it sounds like you have a pretty big one. Nothing bad is happening that will have any sort of lasting effect so you don't need to worry about that. The only things I can suggest are to either get over your crush or act on it. Obviously acting on it requires that she is single and you can talk to her without feeling as if it would be better if the floor ate you. Regarding talking to her, if you don't actively try to impress her then you will find it easier.

Hope this is in some way useful.

4. Kamina

Oh dude, when I like a person I turn into a hormone crazed preteen... It is soooo annoying. -.- basically I laugh any thing that could even remotely be considered funny, I stutter, get even shyer than usual, and act just generally odd. So no worries, you probably just like her. :slight_smile:

5. Perhaps

It is most likely love~. There is nothing abnormal about this. There is nothing wrong with you, this is normal~.

6. Dekenkaru

Dekenkaru Guest

I'm only 15 and I'm not sure if its love
    Surely it can't be real love at this point can it?
    :confused:

7. rusteejay

I've been in the same position for the last 5 months. I've decided it isn't going to happen. She believes herself superior to all other human life so a guy like me has no chance, especially when she only lives for dreams. I want to try a gay relationship now anyway.
    Regardless, the point of me telling you that was to suggest that you try and figure her out. See whether you have a chance. Ask your friends, maybe even ask hers! If you think you have a chance, you'll get past this stage. When you don't know someone but you are sooooo attracted to them it hurts, the best thing is to get to know them on a friend-basis. If she "Friend Zones" you, try to get out of it or leave it and remember that you tried!
    Hope this helps :slight_smile:

#7 rusteejay, Jul 19, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2013
  8. Kamina

I would doubt its love; then again I'm so not a romantic... I dont really believe in LOVE at our age (infatuation/attraction that can develop into love yes, but not love at first sight love) Anyways, I think you should definitially go for it!! The best thing to do is try! If it works out in your favour then that's wonderful! And if not well there's always others/hobbies/cats :wink: :lol:

9. Dekenkaru

Dekenkaru Guest

It didn't happen guys
    Guess it wasn't love after all
    Thanks for you help
    (*hug*)

10. Kamina

Sorry it didn't work out man :frowning2: at least you know and can move on tho.