1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Taking a chance AKA 'are they checking me out or not"

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by srslywtf, Jul 18, 2013.

1. srslywtf

So yesterday I was heading home on the train, I noticed this guy looking at me occasionally.. Not obviously staring me down... but he had kind of a smile.. Anyway.

It seemed to go back and forth a bit (as it does), but I was too afraid to take the leap of faith, so to speak.

It wasn't really normal, but the guy was pretty young (like 18ish) and so I thought maybe he could've just been thinking like 'is that guy gay lol?'

He didnt seem 'obviously gay'.. but there was something about him that said 'maybe'. Not that I'm adept at knowing such things yet.

Anyhow, I'm just interested - what to you is the point at which you will take a chance? how obviously do you react? Do you just go for it with no fear of rejection, or are you like me and have probably let 100 people get away due to anxiety?

:bang:
    I wish people were more open haha. I guess I should lead by example sigh.

2. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't know why, but every since I "came out" my gaydar has been astoundingly tuned...

However, if you are not gifted in that area, go with your gut. Even if you're wrong, no one can say you didn't find the courage to try, right? Just wink back next time you see a potential... see what happens :wink:

3. 2112

Why not try? If he isn't gay, you don't know him and will never see him again so it doesn't really matter.