1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I tell my curious friend I'd be willing to help him?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by MtnFr3sh, Jul 19, 2013.

1. MtnFr3sh

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    So, I was talking to my friend about asking him to help me find a date... and here's exactly how it went down
    I will admit, that last part wasn't the best way to ask if he was serious... He has yet to respond, yet it's showing he has seen it, so, I think that might have screwed with him, or he's afraid I'll say I'd be willing to help him or idk

So, just how would I say something along the lines of "If you're serious, I'd be willing to try to help you when you're not taken anymore" without sounding creepy or anything like that

---------- Post added 20th Jul 2013 at 12:09 AM ----------

He's reeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaly cute, but I never let myself crush on him because I was 100% sure he was straight completely.

#1 MtnFr3sh, Jul 19, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2013
  2. LD579

What exactly would you be helping him with? Kind words, an open ear, and a shoulder to lean on? Sexual experimentation? Romantic experimentation?

3. MtnFr3sh

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    All of the above, minus sexual, that is, unless he said he was developing feelings for me, I am NOT going to loose my full virginity for somebody else's experimentation...

4. LD579

Oh. Okay. Well, would romantic experimentation include kissing and hugging and such? There're some things that might just be 'too much' for someone who's merely curious about such matters. That's something to keep in mind.

There's likely no easy way to let him know you'd be willing to experiment with him and stuff. Just let him know that you're not judging him and that you're fine with him being a bit curious. Let things evolve as they will from there. Anything more might be forced... and he might think he can turn to you if he ever wanted to try things, anyways.

That's how I see it.

5. MtnFr3sh

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Ok, I said
    I'm a tad worried :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: