1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Straight crush curious?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Sethrowe, Jul 20, 2013.

1. Sethrowe

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Alright so, I am on a high school football team and I have a crush that is on it as well. I always tried to avoid thinking about him because I try to separate my desires and sports. Recently though, there has been a rumor about him bottoming for another guy (I know it to be true because I know a person who read all the text messages). So I decided to capitalize on that "rumor" and I came out to him as bi and asked if he actually did have sex with that one guy. He said that he doesn't judge people and that he was just experimenting and didn't like it. That was that and we didn't text or talk (awkward at practice obviously). About two months pass and a few days ago he texted me and asked if I was still interested. Considering he's one of the hottest guys in the school I said yeah. He wanted me to come over that night while his mom was still there and just go into his room (sketchy). I finally agreed after 20 mins. He sent some dirty texts and I replied with evasive ones because I'm not a big dirty texter and he stopped replying. My question is what the hell?? He's so for it all the sudden , then he stops texting. Does he want to or not? I feel like he is just not sure what he wants and is going around sex hungry. BTW this guy fucks a lot of chicks, he's so hot they don't care about his so called gay rumors. I just want your opinions!

2. LD579

It sounds like this would just be sex. If you do decide to do things, it's best to use a condom and your common sense. Be safe, you know?

Maybe he just wants a human sex outlet? Maybe he only texts sexual stuff when he's horny? That's what seems to be most likely.

3. Figureskater

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Wow... He's a dirty dog isn't he?

4. Sethrowe

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay