1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm so ashamed...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by lazyfire, Jul 21, 2013.

1. lazyfire

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I realized I was gay in eighth grade before high school. Ever since then, I've been thinking about getting intimate with my uncle (who is married to my sister's brother). It's so weird. I find him very attractive and nice.

And the feelings started when we would hug. We hug many times throughout the day. The time when he greets me; the time when we're just sitting there we act a bit playful with each other and end up hugging a bit; the time when he leaves. It repeats every time I see him! He even hugged me for a long time one day. And, at one point, I actually started to like getting those hugs. But, I see him at least twice every year so I don't see him too often.

But, I just feel so stupid for falling for him! I can't like my own uncle; we'd never get intimate. It's so wrong in every way. Even for gays, hardly any of those relationships are between relatives.

It's so weird! I can't even wrap my mind around something so disgusting!
    I know it's wrong but I can't let it go! It's becoming a nuisance because he's so attractive. *^*

2. toasted00

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think its totally fine to have fantasies about your relatives. However, there is a different between having fantasies and actually acting on them. What is your age differences? He may just be hugging you because he thinks of you as a nephew. My aunts/uncles hug me all the time!

3. lazyfire

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay

He is in his mid-40s while I'm 16. Well, I'm glad he hugs me. :slight_smile:
    It feels really nice sometimes.

Anyways, do you know how I could get rid of these feelings? I don't want to do something I'll regret.

4. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So is he married to your Mom or your Dads Sister?

5. Yohoshi2013

Yohoshi2013 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You're not alone in this regard. I have a cousin who (still) isn't aware I have a huge crush on him, gawd he's a tall drink of water! <3

He's married, has kids, lives in Canada, I rarely get to see him. He doesn't even know how I feel about him and he never will if I can help it. It sucks, but that's life. Life just sucks.

6. lazyfire

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I just noticed how weird that part was. My dad's younger sister.