1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are my expectations too high?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Gregarity, Jul 22, 2013.

1. Gregarity

At this point in my life I find myself agreeing with many of my friends, in that l haven't really matured enough to be ready for sex in a relationship. Not only am l not actively desiring it, l'm afraid of anal hurting, and l don't have a convenient place where sex could take place unnoticed. So l find myself, essentially, looking for nothing short of a cuddle buddy: someone to lavish platonic lurrrrrrves upon (hugs, snuggle piles, "chaste" kisses, etc), watch Ghibli marathons with, and cook food for.

However l realize most people in my age group are wanting sex and little else, and how much of a tall order l've proposed.

Does anyone think what l'm looking for is even possible in the 15-17 age group?

2. Figureskater

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    If that's what I want too, then it's definitely possible, you just have to look hard I'm afraid...

3. Jim1454

Of course it's possible. If you want it, you're not SO unique as to be the only person around looking for that.

4. Gregarity

Firstly thanks for even commenting you two wow

Well no, l wouldn't pretend to be so special in that l'm the ONLY person to want this. But we can all agree that sex is the predominant desire to most guys my age, right? So finding someone who could understand that neither of us are ready and that we should stick to more platonic means of affection is going to be extremely hard to find.

5. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, it's what we're *told* is predominant in teenage guys, but that's often based on movies and TV as much as on reality. It doesn't mean that every teenage guy is like that. And not every gay man - of any age - is into anal sex, either.

I am sure that you'll be able to find someone to cuddle, watch movies, and cook with. :slight_smile: