1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

boyfriend stuff

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by nyc, Jul 22, 2013.

1. nyc

nyc

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    so ive been dating this guy for 2 months now, but like i still feel like i cant talk to him, well i can talk to him im just shy when it comes to talking about sex, like i have to hint that im horny and want sex like by tickling him n stuff, but like he doesnt get it all the time like this morning i kind of wanted to say we have the house to our selfs wanna have some fun :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: but like i dernt say stuff like that, and our sex is kind of the same cause im shy to like ask to do other positions like i dont know other positions cause this is like the first time im proper sexually active but hes 24 so he has experience but hes quite boring i expected him to have more experience and be more experimental, im 18 so like im really experimental i wanna try stuff but hes probably already done it all. and hes not very romantic its like hes a 17 year old boy, we just watch films, like i want him to run me a bath with candles or join me in the shower, a sexy massage like grown up stuff but its just like, i jump in the shower, we watch a film, parents go to bed we have sex (which doesnt last long, youd think a guy of his age would have more stamina....) tips and advice or your opinion on the matter anything really would be helpfull thankyou

2. AudreyMarie

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    First, communication is a two way street. Tell him what you want.

Secondly,
    Some men develop later than others, or may simply not have the experience you assume that they do. He may be just as nervous. So see #1.