1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm so lonely:/

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Theatertennis17, Jul 23, 2013.

1. Theatertennis17

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I can't stop having this feeling of being extremely lonely. I have tried to talk to some guys, but it didn't work out where some of them weren't gay, and the ones who were gay had boyfriends. I know this probably sounds completely stupid, but what can I do to not feel lonely all the time in a small town where I'm the only gay person?

2. Amerigo

take comfort in the possibility that maybe one day you'll leave your nest and embark on a wonderful journey filled with ups and downs in this enormously diverse and exciting world of ours :slight_smile:

3. lawRAWR

I feel very lonely too, but just hang in there and love will come to you

4. Stridenttube

Stridenttube Guest

Everyone here on EC feels lonely. Comes with the territory of being gay. You won't feel like this forever.

5. Byron

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Do you feel lonely because you can't find a boyfriend? if so then I would recommend not worrying about that. I was like that at your age, got really depressed, then I got really involved in school and clubs (school-clubs) and hanging out with friends and I completely let go of all my worries about not finding a boyfriend, and now I feel much better. Your 16, you have a whole life ahead of you to find your soul-mate, don't rush it. If not being able to find someone is causing you to feel lonely, then put the search for love aside for now and concentrate on what makes you happy.

6. livelyguy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I've also felt very lonely. I think that one day I'll find someone that will love me just as much as I love them, and I think the same thing can be said for you. Keep going and I'm sure you'll find someone. :slight_smile:

7. Hrantou

I also feel lonely a lot of the time...and sometimes I wanna throw in the towel but I can't. I hope too much, if that makes sense. I hope that one day I won't. And you should too. Even thought sometimes you wanna quit and give up...don't. You have a whole life to live. Dont give up.