1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Okay, let's get serious

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Gregarity, Jul 24, 2013.

1. Gregarity

How the actual hell do you flirt? Seriously.

I've never had anyone -to- flirt with so l wouldn't know, though apparently giving decent amounts of platonic cuddling is considered flirting? What even?

But honestly how does flirting work

2. Blu

Blu

Hi, pen pal

I can tell you a little of what I know but depending on the person this may or May not work for everyone and I will tell you that all of what I'm about say goes out the window if your like really into a guy.

Flirting is a skill some are born with and other have to learn, you may even be doing it and not know, what I'm trying to say is not everyone responses to the same things but here are some things most people understand.

1. Eye context, yeah I know you must have heard this before but it works. Well at least you'll get their attention. Don't share for long periods of time that's creepy to most but attractive to some. If you gave off the occasional look in their direction, you should be able you give off the right kind of vibe.

2. Smiling, okay you've got their attention and you have caught them looking back at you, to make sure they get that you are interested smile a little while making eye context. This should help get your point across. Not your, hi neighbor smile but your I want to know you smile, it should come naturally after you have made eye context if your not too shy.

3. Conversation, assuming some one has made the first move and has approached the other. You want to be relaxed keep it within your capability, don't try and be something your not. It helps if you are playful in your choice of words and smile enough but not too much unless it comes naturally because that too can look creepy if its a forced smile. Keep the conversation light, don't talk about any thing too serious that can provoke a heated debate, unless its about who's the stronger super hero.

4. "The Thing" known has the hair flip by girls. This may be your best weapon. Now this is not some thing you can just start out doing it has to be developed. Everyone has there own unique thing. It can vary from a variety of different gestures like, rubbing your neck, playing with your hair, or a little touch of the others finger. Find what works for you could have more then one.

And to end ......be safe.
    Be sure to get a feel of your potential date first and finding yourself in a gay friendly environment helps when flirting with guys. While meeting the guy of your dreams on the train could happen you could always meet your worse nightmare there too.

3. Gregarity

Well holy crap, I didn't think that there was so much to say o_o Thanks Blu

4. lukeluvznicki13

gee, you must have some skill at flirting :astonished:

5. Blu

Blu

YOUR WELCOME!!

Yeah, its really all just feeling good about yourself. Developed your own unique personality and people will be drawn to you, its your job to weed out the wrong ones. Self confidence is key. find what makes you happy and live life doing it.

Flirting is like making friends with whom you what to hang with and eventually cross the line. "Get it"