1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finally coming for advice.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Chierro, Jul 24, 2013.

1. Chierro

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So I've got a slightly major issue. I found out my friend is gay...he doesn't know that I know he's gay, but I think he suspects that I know and therefore suspects that I'm bi. So here's the deal...

The other night I got bored so I went onto a gay chat room that I frequent. I was just bored, messing with people, finding people my age, just random things. Then I got a message from a guy named RawrImaKitten.
    Rawr: Hi
    Rawr: Meow
    Rawr: Rawr
    Now the other night my friend Alex (not the Alex from my previous posts) had tweeted me "Meow" during a conversation on Twitter between me, him, and our friend Mady. So I was kind of curious.
    Me: Is your name Alex? lol
    Rawr: Yes?
    Rawr: Why do you know me?
    I was like freaked by this point. I honestly expected him to say no. So I asked where he was from to which he replied "Texas..." I then confirmed his last name and I immediately logged off.

Now I know what you all must be thinking, "This isn't actually him. Someone was messing with you." But it's too many things. My gaydar went off from the moment I saw him last year. Now that I'm friends with him...it's even more.

I don't like him though and now we can't even like socialize without a third party present. It's awkward and I don't like it.

Help?!