1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm scared

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Ihatemyself, Jul 25, 2013.

1. Ihatemyself

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi everyone this is my first ever thread I'm kirk and I was just wondering if you can figure out if someone likes you. There's this boy I work with and we've been best friends ever since I first worked there. It kinda seems that he likes me because he always touches me and like goes to people and ttells them that I'm adorable or cute. And there's thus one time we were on break toghter and I was talking about girl I like (to cover up that I'm gay) and she looked confused and said that she thought we were toghter. And he started laughing and said YEA IM GAY FOR HIM but looked kinda embarrassed. And yesterday my friend (girl) was touching guys asses and wanted to touch his so I told her he doesn't care and she did it and didn't really acknowledge it so I asked him about it and he told me that he doesn't care and said that if I wanna touch his add I can. He also makes a lot of jokes with. Me and offers to hang out sometimes we also are really close and HE TOUCHES ME ALOT. but I'm scared to tell him I'm GAY cus I'm scared of coming out and he might tell other pls help!!!! :bang::help: he also asks me about girls ALOT like if I like someone or if I Had girlfriends and he's talked to me like twice about girls but he's never had a girlfriend

#1 Ihatemyself, Jul 25, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2013
  2. Ihatemyself

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Anyone help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. coreyl13

He seems like a cool dude. Hang out with him and let him know and tell him you'd prefer the other not know. A good friend would respect your wishes on not telling others.

4. SecretlyASloth

He seems like a nice guy. Touching doesn't necessarily imply he's gay though. I have some very touchy-feely friends who are straight.
    Once you get close enough, tell him and ask him to keep it to himself. Like coreyl13 said he should respect your wishes.

5. gavguy

gavguy Guest

Try and see if he would like to go out for a meal or a drink, somewhere you can both discuss matters not necessary about being gay just day to day life in general is a good start.
    You will find if you are together just the two of you then you will be able to open up better than obviously being in a bigger crowd, and just by talking in general certain questions may come up which you would like to ask each other.
    Just treat it as a friendship and if anything happens then great but enjoy the time together and this will hopefully give you a better understanding about his feelings.
    Good luck and let us know of any updates as EC is always at hand ready to help you if needed.

6. Ihatemyself

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Yea but he usually touches me in weird areas and does a lot of nice things for me he also told me something really personal and I did to but I don't wanna ruin our friendship cus He's so funny and atcually cares about me. He asked me to go somewhere with him a couple of times but I'm so busy with work and stuff. I catch him stare at me a lot and he Comes around my area ALOT to either like touch me or talk to me. I have a huge and crush on him pls :///

7. KingdomKeyDK

Well, that's a pickle. Look, if you don't trust him, why are you guys friends? He will keep your secret if you tell him. I have a friend that I only had for about 10 months now and she's the only one I told. If you trust him, you don't need to worry. If you come out to him, then he might come out to you. You never know.

8. Ihatemyself

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I do trust him it's just I don't want it to be awkward and he's a really good friend and atcually care about how peopl:bang:e feel. And he wouldn't tell anyone it's just what if he doesn't feel that way it would be so weird continuing being friends

9. Blu

Blu

Hi, pen pal.....

Depending on your age group and community some of the things you've said could mean different things.

So I'll just talk in a general sense.........

Guys can seem hard to read, especially when you have a mixture of different feelings fly about in your tummy but believe it or not most of us are open books. We just tend not to use words because boys don't cry.

He could be trying to tell you something but then again he might not. Things like making jokes about "being gay for you" are things some straight guys do and doing it in the open in front of people makes that bit of proof VOID.

That thing about you touching his bottom seems plausible but again not sufficient evidence. Why? Because In this day in age among straight guys these kind of jokes are all too common, trust me! Its part of the young guys bonding ritual. Maybe if he had said it and in a way where his body gave off certain gestures like, a venerable expression or tone of voice in which he seemed unsure.

And I bit of personal experience. I'd known this guy for some years and we hung out a couple of times and I was for a very long time unsure about what was going on. I know he knew I was into him. I thought maybe he was just clueless but not the case. At first my only intention was to be his friend since we worked together but then we started taking the same train after work together and his personality really stuck on me. We never talked about girls when we where alone but if another guys was with us he would but I still wouldn't, because I'm not in to girls that way....duh. Since he was unresponsive I pulled away a little to keep our relationship friendly and he tried to stick closer. We are still friends and whenever we hang out he says things like, "take this picture we me i want us to look back on this when we old" but its not just what he said it in the "eyes" a guy will tell you every thing with his eyes, that why people avoid eye context. A couple of other things went on and I know hes just not ready.........but now it doesn't matter now because I'm over those feelings.

Also maybe he's not sure if you like him. We can't always think the other guys going to make the first move, he could be just as sacred as you are. You dont have to say anything, show him how you feel. I'm not saying grab his face and start kissing him or any thing just respond to his actions the way you really want to. By doing this you will basically be saying it okay, If he likes you the way you like him. You also might want to make sure your not treating him too much like just a best friend, sends the worng idea and that not what you want.

If you really like him you have to not be afraid of losing him. Think about it this way if you show him how you feel and he backs away from you completely because your gay, you don't need friends like that.