1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I reading the situation completely wrong with this woman?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Purplefrog, Jul 26, 2013.

1. Purplefrog

Purplefrog Guest

Recently been more 'out' and trying to be be generally more accepting of same sex attraction.

There's a woman ive met recently through a lesbian group. She's been great the last few weeks, and has been really supportive, friendly and understanding, especially when I opened up to her and told her how it is only now that I am coming to terms with same sex attraction. We just seem to click, and we make each other laugh an awful lot. And now the last few days we have been opening up a bit more to each other, and she has been messaging me everyday for several hours on fb. We have been having some quite deep conversations. We seem to be very similar personality wise, and the more I get to know her, the more I like her.

She has already said 'you're an attractive girl', which I know can be just her being nice. But then the last few days I've felt really attracted to her. I could go into loads more detail, but I just get a feeling that she is attracted to me, more than me being pretty, just in the way she has complimented me on my honesty/passion in life/ability to make her laugh etc.

At the end of chatting last night on fb I just felt our conversation was getting quite 'charged', as we were talking about beginnings of relationships (shes been talking a lot about the importance of feeling a connection with someone with regards to being intimate, previously as I'd had a date and there wasn't much of a connection going on). She was talking about that stage with someone when you "just know" someone is interested, and vice versa....

Am I reading this situation right? I would be mortified if it was just me being inexperienced and mistaking her friendliness. I'd so appreciate your thoughts!

Thanks!

2. HopeFloats

You're reading it right! Now one of you just has to make a move : )

---------- Post added 27th Jul 2013 at 11:29 AM ----------

Actually it sounds like things are coming along. I don't know why I said that about making a move. It sounds like it will naturally happen at this point, if that's what you want and it sounds like you do.