1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

is she bi-curious or just being friendly?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by ogzltheeve, Jul 26, 2013.

1. ogzltheeve

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So I've been in the same class with this girl for the past 3 semesters in a row but we never really talked or even really noticed each other until spring 2013 semester. We sat next to each other that semester and exchanged a few words which led to us exchanging numbers and me helping her with several projects and spending lots of time with each other over the course of the semester.

The thing is i don't know if she's straight or bi-curious. I did however notice 2 OLD pictures of her making out with another girl(s) on her facebook. So maybe she has a tiny hint of bi-curiosity in her. In general i get certain vibes from her. This past semester she seemed somewhat eager to hang out/study with me. She's texted me a couple mornings hinting that she wants to get together and work with her on school work. In general, she is always the one texting me first. sometimes her text messages would be pointless or random. When I worked in the lab on the computers, she sat across from me and would glance over toward me several times and make small conversation regarding the project we were working on. in general she seems to enjoy my presence and we were pretty much together through out the remainder of this semester. there was one instance where i brushed passed her from a crowd and she glanced over at me and followed where I went. in between classes we'd get lunch or coffee and after class we'd walk each other to our cars. one time when we went to starbucks the employee asked us if our order was together and she looked at me said "oh we're together alright" in a jokingly flirtatious look. another time we went to breakfast before class with a mutual friend and while i was driving there she joked about how she wouldn't be surprised if she became bi curious over the summer. whenever we're together i get certain bi-curious vibes from her that i don't get with any of my friends that are girls. on the last day of class she kept mentioning that we should hang out over the summer and that she wants me to visit her sometime at her restaurant. that night we ended up going to a friends apartment near the school and drank wine. she was slightly buzzed and would make subtle glances at me. unfortunately the fun was cut short because she had to leave back home. 2 days later she texts me in the morning "miss you!!!!"

last week on friday she texted me "i miss you" and that she was going to have a house warming party soon ( she's moving closer to the school campus ) and wants me to go. that night i asked if she wanted to go out for drinks on school campus since i met up with a mutual friend of ours who wanted us to get together. she texted me back right away and said she was on her way. When I showed up at the bar she was already there with our mutual friend. We hugged, exchanged greets, etc. I asked what she was drinking and she glanced at me and told me to try it. i took a sip of her drink then I went to the bar to get me a drink and she pulled up next me to. after that we went to the dance floor and she joked that once she moves into her new apartment that she'll put my name on the couch. then an old school song came on. the song is about a guy who wants to leave the relationship he's in for another girl that he fell in love with. she started to sing it toward me. now here's the catch. she's already in a relationship

---------- Post added 26th Jul 2013 at 11:50 AM ----------

I know I'm reading too much in between lines. and I know I shouldn't overanalyze it as she is currently in a relationship. I don't plan on ruining her relationship but I've never gotten this kind of vibe before.

and yes I'm a lesbian. just never been with another girl as i am still somewhat in the closet

#1 ogzltheeve, Jul 26, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2013