1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(First Post) Complications

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by AsianEyes, Jul 26, 2013.

1. AsianEyes

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello,

How are you guys. I'm sort of new here and I was led to this forum site when I am doing a random reading of a certain and current experience I am having.

I'm currently feeling down with what is going on with my "love" life.. Yeah! Being born and raised in Philippines gives a different perspective on what truly gay love is.

To give you a starter, Filipinos are very and annoyingly religious and family oriented, so, coming out of the closet is not that easy in here. The thing is, I never find it hard in doing so, cause I successfully conquered the crisis period ever since I am a little boy. So what's the problem then?.. The problem here is when I got involved in a relationship with a STRAIGHT filipino guy.

He's 20 and I'm 22.. He's still finishing his degree and I have already got a degree and started already working.. His name is Dave and he's straight, when I met him.. I think.. , not until he fell for me.. or atleast that is what I knew..

I have a very complicated love story even before since I met him.. I've been dumped, took advantage upon, got hurt.. to the point that I don't want to be involve in a relationship anymore for I always end up being the loser.. But then, I still laid my cards on Dave, even thou I know his arrival comes with a package of complications.

He's the cousin of my Best friend Kaprielle, whom I met on one of my Portrait Photography session.. and I met dave through her.. We exchanged a lot of messages via text messaging and eventually we met, but never had sex..

Days go on, and we got so close together.. I moved in at Kaprielle's house, when my renting contract have ended on my previous place, that is when we have started our relationship.. Things didn't work out so well on the first week.. I have to bear with his gaming addiction which give us less bonding time.. But, he's making up to it.. We have a very old school and boring relationship, that he have quite enjoyed.. NO SEX.. LESS TOUCHY.. AND SHIT! all he wants is a company.. Complications came in on our first month of relationship when he gave me a card which I have photographed and uploaded on my Facebook account.. The photo unexpectedly create a minor turmoil on his family and his school friends which led him on shutting down his account and his mobile..

He's not talking to me anymore after that, it's been two weeks since the incident happened.. We've crossed path once but he just smiled at then got off..

I can imagine the burden that he is having right now.. Maybe, he's just in a crisis on choosing whether to get out of the closet or just stay in the shadows.. What I am more worried about is his family.. One friend told me that I have to break up with him and let him be whoever he wants to be.. and I think I might go with that option.. If it is for his own good.. :frowning2::tears:

2. Deranged06

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi asian eyes.

Ok question what photos have you uploaded that made such a controversy among his friends and family?

I feel you, and I know you are hurting right now. I think it's best if you give him some space, so he can sort things out. It's not easy for you and for him. Since everybody is getting involved with the issue. He probably dont know what to do with the situation so he's not ready yet to communicate with you. Good thing is he hasn't avoided you completely so there's a chance of you guys talking after everything has been resolved. Just hope for the best and I know that things will get better. For now all you can do is keep yourself busy with work and your interests. T.c.