1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

There's this guy........

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Theatertennis17, Jul 27, 2013.

1. Theatertennis17

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There's this guy and I guess you could say that we're best friends. We have known each other for forever, and we've been hanging out since 5th grade. Although, recently within the past 2 years, he has been getting really annoying, and I've been doing everything I can to avoid, for that reason, and another. Well that other reason is that I like him. He was the first person I came out to, and he was really supportive. Also, when I came out to him, I told him that I like him, but he said that he's straight, and that he was sorry. After that, there was an awkward period where we didn't really talk all that much. Time went on and things began to become normal again, except things became a little more than normal. We both do theater in our school, and during our spring musical, we spent a lot of time together, basically seeing each other everyday, all day. We got so much closer that it felt as though things were back to normal, but then during one of the rehearsals, he started getting really touchy. He would hug me every chance he got, and he would touch me in places only a boyfriend shut touch, it was weird and awkward but at the same time I liked it, the whole situation was awkward. So the musical was over, and we still talked a lot, but we kind of went our seperate directions, and hanging out with different people. Then, one day I noticed that he touches only guys inappropriately all the time. Later on we both got invited to one of our friend's house for their graduation party, and at one point, everyone was kind of dispersing off and going to get stuff at other people's houses, and since I had just gotten kneed in the back of the head, and got a concussion, the guy offered to stay at the house with me until everyone else came back. During that time, we played pool, and we just had a lot of fun enjoying eachother's company. Then a couple weeks ago, we went on a trip with our church, and we didn't spend much time together, until the end of the trip. The guys and girls were split up in different rooms for sleeping on the way home at our over night stop, and before we all went to bed, I was in the hall with him and we were talking away, then someone joins us to say a couple things, and then he walks off leaving me and the guy, and he starts to touch me inappropriately again.

Basically, the moral of the story is that I like my best guy friend, which I know is usually a hopeless case, but he has been giving me mixed signals for almost a year now. I spent most of this year trying to get over him, and like other guys, but at the end of the day I like him and I feel as though the only way to truly get over him is to go to college, but that's not for a couple more years. I have no idea what to do!! If there is something there then I want to try it, but I have no idea. :help:

2. InactiveUser1

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    1 question ur tryin to avoid him because he turns u on and u wanna avoid him before something big happens ?

i personally had a straight friend that was all hugs and stuff and he even let me suck his cock and touch it many times but thats that!! ( his limit)

mayby u need to have a quiet convo with him and ask him about his limits and stuff soo u can be sure nothin weird happens , u know u accidentally do something and angry him
    but dude u sure are lucky to have a guy like him as friend though i admit is a HELL of a tease, soo try to calm urself and think things thrue :slight_smile: and u will be alright

3. lukeluvznicki13

i agree with the above's advice :slight_smile:
    figure out the boundary.

4. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Actions speak louder than words. Tell him that if he's straight, he shouldn't be sending you mixed messages like this.