1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Meet people whilst closeted

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by danbyization171, Jul 28, 2013.

1. danbyization171

How can you meet a potential lover whilst closeted????

2. KingdomKeyDK

I am doing exactly what you're asking. You have to do it in complete secrecy. It depends on how bad your closet situation is. If you find someone that you wish to have a relationship, tell them how you feel then tell them your situation. If they love you back, they will understand.

3. danbyization171

So basically you just go up to them and say hey I love you and I'm gay and hope that they say wow I love you as well and then you both are happy and everything is good.

Sounds simple lol.

But how can you be sure that that person is gay as well cus as far as you are aware they might be straight but secretly gay.

4. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It can totally be done. What I want to point out is that all guys tend to have a sex drive, but don't have the other issues with drugs and alcohol associated with greasing the wheels of the hookup experience. What might happen is that you hookup with them a time, or tow, or three, and then find that you are friends. Hey, sometimes, they are nice guys, so I didn't see the problem when that was more my M.O. They are just basically a conventional person with a periodic need for casual sex, for the most part. But if a friendship springs from the encounter, what is that bad? I don't think so.

A real significant other may be less of a probability, but you might meed friends of their friends.