1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

im so unsure

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by confuseguy, Jul 28, 2013.

1. confuseguy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi there...I need advised...!! I have a bf aged 24 and im 27 and he is a philipine guy...the catch here is he have a gf...when I look at his facebook there's alot of pics of him and his gf and also pics of him kissing his gf...we agreed on the relationship a month a ago n im the one asking him wether he wants to be my bf and he says yes. We smooch after I sent him home...everyday...I asked him wether he loves me n wants to be my bf just to make me happy or out of sincerity...he told he he's sincere...most of the time when we go out im the one paying for everything...he nvr touches me and initiate to kiss me coz everytime im the one making the first move...he going back to philipines in september and he says he is coming back for me...I told him that I can trust his words but I hard to believe bcoz no one did that for me....the question is I dont know wether his feelings towards me is genuine. Bcoz he rarely get intimate with me, he got a gf which appears to me from the pic tht they really love each other but when I ask him he says he loves me for his bf n lover. I ever be straight forward with him if he get into this relationship just not to hurt me or is he sincere...he says he's sincere but I still have doubts...I've ask him before wether if he wants to try french kissing but he rejected bcoz he says is not nice...so I ask dont u ever did with ur gf...he replied they just smooch...all this relationship happens is bcoz I initiate it...I started to kiss him, im the one touching him alot...he dont mind it but why he didnt he touched me like stroking of the hair, hands, even if I hold his hands he tries to pull it away when I ask he tries to deny tht he's nt trying to pull it away....im confused. I feel like im just being used....he ever says to me if u trust on the relationships u shldnt ask a lot of question...but I have doubts...pls help me on what steps I need to take in order nt to hurt myself....I dont want him to think tht I dont trust him.