1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dealing with Girls

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Wolf runner, Jul 28, 2013.

1. Wolf runner

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Alright basically...it's the summer. That's all fun.

I went to this YMCA camp over the week and there happened to be a dance where you were sort of peer-pressured to find a date for the dance. Apparently there were a lot of girls who liked me and thought I was cute and wanted to take me out to the dance. Lots of Chineese girls and American....basically a straight guy's dream. However I'm just not on that boat. I danced with a girl because that's just what you do when everyone else is, besides, she was following me around and dancing with me the entire time. She obviously liked me. So when we got back to the Y....she asked me if I had a phone. Thus...can you give me a phone number. Here's where it starts. I said no...and that I will see you next year at camp...but...how do you deal with this type of stuff. This is going to happen in high school and I'm just wondering.

Four years without a girlfriend or even a mention of a cute girl's name and someone is going to notice. Someone is going to ask me for a phone number or ask me out to the dance. I'm just basically wondering......what is the easiest way to say no? What's the easiest way to avoid attention by having no girlfriend?

(There was one cute chineese girl there...but she was only cute because she looked like a guy...lol...short hair type stuff...)

2. BiGirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Do you have a good friend who you trust who is female? If so, tell her and maybe she can pretend to be your girlfriend.

3. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    People over-complicate these types of situations. You tell her you're just not interested, and if she presses on, you can tell her she's not your type, you're not looking for a relationship, or even that... yes, you're gay. There are a lot of options, really, and it isn't too different than rejecting another gay man.

And who says being gay means you can't make female friends or dance with one now and then?

4. SomeNights

haha, I literally dealt with this working at a wedding reception last week. All you have to say is "I could, but just to let you know I'm not interested in girls" usually they take the hint.