1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Straight Girls Emotional Plaything

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by BiGirl, Jul 28, 2013.

1. BiGirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi, I am a rather new poster first time posting a thread. I have told a couple people I am bi and one of which is a straight girl who is a good friend who I have a crush on. I told her this. She said she wasn't looking for a relationship. BUt she now plays with my emotions and gets really close to me which drives my heartbeat crazy. How do I get her to stop toying with me?

2. helloandwelcome

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Since you've already discussed your feelings with her once, I'd suggest talking to her about it. Whether or not she's doing it on purpose, it has the potential to poison your friendship.

3. PurpleRain

Skyrim... I have no life, and enjoy it. :D
    Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I really don't even understand why other women do this. I've had several in my life that have done the same thing and play with your emotions, but then don't want anything to do with you. It's confusing and heart-wrenching so I would suggest having a talk with her about it and how it could be hurting your friendship.

4. Capsaicin

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Talking to her is definitely the first step, but be prepared to put some distance between you two if a good talk doesn't get the right boundaries in place. A person who toys with your feelings is not your friend.

Sorry if this seems like a gloomy forecast (it may turn out fine and you know her better than us), I just worry about people who might think it's not okay to break off a friendship that's unhealthy because they have history there.

#4 Capsaicin, Jul 28, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2013