1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you think he likes me back? (Sorry, it

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Polevaultme, Jul 29, 2013.

1. Polevaultme

Polevaultme Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    OK so I'm 17 and I've had a crush on a certain guy since I was in the 7th grade (when I first met him). I didn't even have a class with him during freshman and sophomore year but my feelings didn't disappear. Then this past year as a junior I had him in just one class but it was enough to make me like him like 500% more. I don't even know what it is about him. He's a loner who hardly talks to me but gosh I frickin' LOVE him.

Anyways, I finally worked up the urge to get his # on the last day of school which he gave to me. Then at the end of the period, I asked him to come here as he was leaving (we were the ONLY people in the room) and I thanked him for all the help he had given me during the year and for giving me his #...then I hugged him around the waist/torso. To my surprise, he hesitantly hugged me back and we pressed up on each other. I noticed right away he was getting hard as a rock and then he let out a little moan thing before letting go. He looked at me, biting his lip, and then quietly said "Let's hang out over the summer"

I will continue in the next post.

---------- Post added 29th Jul 2013 at 06:24 PM ----------

Continuing...Oh and FYI I'm in the closet if that matters to anyone.

We hung out at my house a couple times before I suggested he stay over. I was nervous about asking him but surprisingly he gladly accepted. So a couple days later, he comes to stay over. We had played basketball (we played shirtless...yum!) so he wanted to shower. First before he went to shower, I asked him whether he wanted to sleep with me or in our guest room. But I hinted I wanted him to sleep with me, telling him my guest room sucks (it really does). He said he'd rather sleep with me anyways.

My shower is hella complicated so I figured he'd need help turning it on. Lo and behold, 5 minutes later he's screaming my name. I didn't think anything of it so I walked right in and there was, butt naked. And very, very hard. He seemed genuinely embarrassed and quickly said he thought I was just going to talk through the door. I walked past him smiling, blushing, and hardening and turned on the shower. He apologized but I told him it's not that "big of a deal" and motioned towards his piece which he flexed and said "OK" and then he laughed and got in the shower.

Then...the most important part...later on when he were in bed, I got horny and "accidentally" put my hand on his area. He did the same small moan he did when we hugged. I put my hand down his boxers and started to jack him. He seemed very hesitant about it but didn't stop me. I got under the covers and began sucking and he again moaned and let me keep going. Long story, short...he ended up inside me, letting it all come out. Almost immediately afterwards, he apologized, said it would not happen again, and insisted he was "just horny." He has now stopped answering all my texts and calls and when he saw me in the mall, looked almost embarrassed and walked off with his friends.

---------- Post added 29th Jul 2013 at 06:35 PM ----------

He did actually text me a few times now that I think of it, a few days ago...once, he simply said "I'm really sorry." I'm not sure what he's sorry about though. It felt right and really really good.

I'm giving him his space. But do you think he was really "just horny" or do you think he likes me back? He now knows I'm gay and he actually answered me when I asked if he would tell anyone, saying "Of course not." He tried to call really really late at night but I was asleep of course.

Has anyone ever had an experience similar to this? What can I say to him? I think he is just really confused right now. I'm not going to go into details but he seemed really into my body and often looked as if he wanted to kiss me while I was...making him feel good. I mean, no 100% straight guy lets their friend do that to them right?

What do y'all think?

2. TwoMethod

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Good God, I'm really sorry, but a lot of that seems really unbelievable so I honestly can't tell if you're trolling or not.

But if it really is true (I kind of want it to be), then yeah... he is totally in to you (no pun intended), and obviously at the moment he's taken aback by what happened and is both scared and confused.

How on earth did you get the confidence to just start wanking him and blowing him almost immediately after?

Anyway, the fact that he tried to call means he wants to talk.

Why don't you arrange to meet him somewhere public so he doesn't feel scared and compromised?

(And BTW, if you think there is any doubt that he is either gay or bisexual, there really is none.)

3. SecretlyASloth

-_-. *cough*
    well
    I'm only going to answer one question I think i know the answer to: he's sorry for probably avoiding you.
    Talk it out with him and find out where you guys stand. Don't push him, because he might get defensive, although at this point it's painfully obvious he is gay/bisexual.

4. LD579

First of all, it seems as though you didn't use a condom. Am I right about that? If I am, then... I very strongly suggest that you use a condom the next time you have sex. Unprotected anal sex can yield UTIs, as well as any STIs or HIV if one of you had any.

You could always talk to this guy. Clear the air and see if he's interested in anything further. If not, then leave it be. You can't force this guy out of the closet, whether that's to others or to himself... assuming he's in a closet to begin with. He may not be.

5. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Luthan, maybe he just meant the guy cummed in his mouth.

Polevaultme: Yes, it sounds like he wasn't expecting things to go so fast the first time he stayed over, and so he has regrets but also feels bad for avoiding you. You haven't said anything about his personal life and whether being fully out or even accepting his potential homosexuality (or bisexuality, whatever) is difficult for him. Maybe his family is very conservative.

Like others mentioned, you need to talk to him in a safe place where he doesn't feel so vulnerable. You have to admit, you were pretty eager in suggesting he sleep with you, conveniently helping with the shower when he's naked, and then going straight to third base while in bed.