1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how should i approach this guy?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by young, Jul 30, 2013.

1. young

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Dear friends

there is this guy that I really like -- artistic, subtle, shy, intellectual bottom..

we have been chatting on whats app for 2 months now...BUT he always gives me short response...both of us are singles...im pretty sure he at least has a little interest in me...maybe not as strong as how i feel towards him...also during this 2 months, we only talk twice on the phone before...

but everytime when i suggest to meet up, he just ignored me. When i try to talk about something else, he responses to me again...sigh...i dated a few other guys and have some soft fun in the meanwhile. but he has a SPECIAL place in my heart. i want to discover him, to know him more. I want him to be my boyfriend eventually.I dont wanna give up.. however I need to keep remind myself not to be too pushy to him...

sigh...what should i do to get his attention? what questions should I ask him and what I shouldn't? any shy bottom here? how would u like a top to approach you?

Many thanks in advance

2. Gen

Gen

Well, I don't believe that sexual position really has much of a factor in matters such as these. Simply because he is shy and interested in bottoming doesn't mean that he is inherently passive in and especially outside the bedroom.

Honestly, if this is more of a "dating"/hookup site, many people go on those sites either to seek one night stands or simply look at other people. Not all, but the majority. If he doesn't seem to be responding to your advances, there is probably a reason. I'm sure it isn't specifically a fault of yours, but still a reason. At some point, if someone keeps ignoring your advances there comes a time when you just have to give up.

You seem like a genuine person, and because of that I would recommend that if you are looking for anything other than casual sex(That should be protected, of course), then I would seek relationships elsewhere. There are other way to meet potential partners.