1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does she like me back?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by chartreuse, Jul 30, 2013.

1. chartreuse

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I have a crush on my girl friend. I'm not sure of her sexual orientation. I feel like she is pressured to be straight, but could possibly have some feelings for girls. I may be wrong. But she never seems to like anyone, and she was talking about dating a guy that she doesn't even like. Which makes me think she might not like guys so much... I mean she's never had a crush on one, as far as I know. She has kissed a girl, but not romantically. However, I'm confused as to whether she likes me or not.
    1. During the play at school this year, she would often come up to me, hug me, rest her head on my shoulder, and just touched me a lot. She doesn't really do that as much, but for those few months, she did a lot. However, she still does it sometimes.

2. She invites me to a lot of places alone, or to her house alone, but she's my only friend that does that. Most other friends invite me in a group.

3. She has called me sexy, and looked at my boobs while I was changing.

4. She compliments me a lot, and always tells her parents my accomplishments and how great I am.

5. She texts me a lot for no reason.

6. She always puts my name into songs and sings them to me.

Do you think she may possibly like me? I think I may have a chance. What do you think? Also, should I confess my crush? If so, how?