1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It just saddens me sometimes..

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by TashiiLoves87, Jul 31, 2013.

1. Well, I am a 25 yr old lesbian who has a male best friend who is also my ex from 5 yrs ago(We didn't date long at all.). I'm writing because it seems like we go through a never ending cycle where he feels the need to text me I love you before he goes to sleep every night, talk about a future of us getting married and things like that. I moved miles and miles away from him because he was ALWAYS around. I've been in multiple relationships and have expressed my feelings to him but it seems like he'll stop fantasizing for a while just to start back up again. I've cut him off for months at a time before but it's like he feels in some way we're destined to be. Now don't get me wrong I feel like he's meant to be in my life but just not romantically because I don't desire him physically/sexually. I used to wish I could feel the way he felt for me because I do love him very much and he knows me better than anyone else. I just think he feels like I will eventually come around and nothing I say will ever convince him... *sigh*