1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice on dating women

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Roxie, Aug 6, 2013.

1. Roxie

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hello! My name is Roxie and this is my first time here. I just ended a 17 yr marriage and have had one sexual encounter with a man and woman years ago. I have often thought about the woman. I have always been turned on when I see a woman who I find attractive. I love having sex with men, too. I know nothing about seducing a woman. I would greatly appreciate any insight on that. Basically, I am looking for tips that I can practice on any woman. Since I have always been the one being seduced, by a man, I have no idea where to begin. Thanks for any advice and sharing. Roxie

#1 Roxie, Aug 6, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2013
  2. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well there is nothing that complex about women, it depends whether you are looking to chat someone up for a one night stand or find a girlfriend but I think you should just chat to them and let things progress naturally from there.