1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Snooping Parents

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Mrcake, Aug 1, 2013.

1. Mrcake

I have empty closets as an open tab on my phone and I use it occasionally for easy access. I
    am on vacation right now and have been leavin my phone out - it has no password. I have seen that the ec tab has been opened a few times, and recently, I just saw the cookies were cleared on ec. I think my mom might be snooping on my phone, do you? I'm closeted, so this is sort of an issue. :bang:

2. LD579

Oh... It's a possibility... >_<

3. Mrcake

Quick note: My phone is one private browsing and I log off ec every time.

4. LD579

Oh. But doesn't private browsing leave no history? I thought that was the whole point. Besides that... Could you maybe test to see if the cookies clear after you get off of internet browsing? Would anyone on your phone have been able to log in besides you?

5. Menaki-Neko

Fargo North Dakota, USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
    Well, since you're an adult there's nothing wrong with telling your mother to keep off of your telephone.

6. LD579

That may be acknowledging the elephant in the room, though, and sometimes elephants like to hide even if they may or may not blend into the background for fearing of being skinned or losing their horns... so to speak.

7. Mrcake

She would say something stupid if I said that to her. Idk I think I'm just paranoid. I want to tell my parents, not have them find out and ostracize me.