1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am attracted to my moms boyfriend!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by ireallydontknow, Aug 2, 2013.

1. ireallydontknow

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So it all started when I was like 13 and I was confused. My dad had remarried and had another child. I did not care about that though. So when my mom started dating I was like okay what ever. So my mom started dating this guy who she had been dating when my mom and dad separated. He was cool and I did not think anything of him,until he spent the night at our house. The next morning he came out of my mothers room to go to the restroom and I saw him in his boxer briefs. And at that moment my jaw dropped to the ground as I tried not to look at his large :***: lol. One morning I happened to be walking from my room to the bathroom in my undies and he was coming out of the restroom and out of no were he hits me dead on the butt. I was pretty sure this was a harmless butt slap but at that moment It kind of made me upset. He and my mom have been dating for about 5 years and sometimes he make me mad for stupid things he says and dose which should upset my mother not me, yet every time i see him in boxer briefs i have this uncontrollable urge to look. And sometimes this makes me very horny.

Is there any way to stop this urge and filling because I do not want things to get uncomfortable or wired between us.
    Please help because Ireallydontknow :rolle:

2. Pat

Pat

Hmm I really don't know what you could do here other than avoid situations where he's making you feel..horny? I don't know. I usually hated the guys my mom had around lmao. I think it'll pass honestly. In a few years you'll be in college.. I'd say growing up is the cure. When you're 16, a lot of things make you horny lol.

3. bluesky

Well it says you're 16 so you're just getting at that age where you're horny. I couldn't help it but laugh at this post too because of how you described it. lol, pat is right.. you'll be in college soon and there would be more guys for you to look at.

4. Northern

I'm sure it was just him trying to be playful or trying to bond or something. As for getting horny, well we are teenagers, it is kind of the thing we do haha.

Don't worry it will pass.

5. lukeluvznicki13

Just try to get over it. At this stage around 15 & 16, hormones are always flowing around a teen so you a lot of the time people would go for anything that has legs o.e
    Just try your hardest to ignore him :slight_smile:

6. Wells

Wells Guest

I'll just second what everyone else said. Does he come out at certain times? If so, then avoid them. Also, does he know you're into men? Was it really a friendly butt-slap or was it a teasing reference? (I doubt it was anything more than that).

7. ireallydontknow

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't think my family know that I'm bi except my sister even thought it is somewhat obvious. But I don't know what the look meant after the butt slap but it was not exactly playful. Perhaps I read the situation wrong. I just don't know.? And thanks for all the help you guys.:icon_bigg:smilewave

8. biggayguy

Have you thought about going away to college? Does the idea of living in a dorm excite you or intimidate you? Living away from your family could be a temporary solution. There are many ways to finance college; grants, scholarships, student loans, work. You might also meet someone at college to absorb all your sexual tension.

9. Deranged06

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Raging hormones lol... Next time he slaps your butt just tell him "dude that aint cool" then throw him a mean look. set your boundaries. For now, you need a distraction. Find a away to divert your attention. I also agree to the above posters...

10. KingdomKeyDK

I have the same feeling sometimes. Although its not with people I know...

11. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This sounds straight out of Jerry Springer...keep it in your pants, bud. I don't see that ending well.

"Jerry, I'm here to confront my boyfriend who's cheating on me with my own son!"

12. ireallydontknow

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am planing on going to college and I will just try my best to avoid him. Thanks for all the help! :grin:

13. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes, going away to college is a good suggestion. That changes people's lives in a big way. It will help by minimizing this contact which is stressful for you. Who knows what will happen to their relationship in the meantime, how you view him, and how you mature.

I can relate to this. I had a friend down the street and I used to go over to their house. I knew the parents. I didn't think anything of them. One night, I went over because I was friends with several of the kids in that household and, along with some neighborhood kids, we slept in sleeping bags on the floor. The father was ok looking but he was walking around prior to bed in his pajama pants but without his shirt. I never realized this guy was hiding an incredible chest. I know he caught me looking too long, because I heard him say something to his wife. At any rate, I was shaken up by this view and I later learned this man, who was actually a pastor, was cheating on his wife. While I thought that was wrong, let's just say I saw why he was able to. I chose to go over to their house less after we teenagers' had this at home camping party. I sort of felt uncomfortable.