1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I talk to another Bisexual I guy like?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by raze11, Aug 4, 2013.

1. raze11

raze11 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    There's this guy that goes to my school who is bisexual.I've only talked to him a few times about three years back and since then I have developed a crush on him.I want to talk to him but every time I try I just get nervous and back out.

I think he's aware that I like him because I have caught him staring/smiling at me for long periods of at when ever we were in the same room.He also seemed to follow me and blush a bit when I saw him.His friends also seemed to act weird around me.

School starts again soon and I was wondering what should I do?I really want to talk to him but my shyness gets the better of me. :icon_redf

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Are you sure you know he's bi?

When do you try to talk to him? Sometimes it's easier when you two are alone and it would be more awkward to stay silent. You could just ask simple things like what's his major or what classes he's taking. Then you could talk about extra-curricular activities like hobbies or sports. Think of it like a new friendship.

The worst thing you can do is say nothing because eye contact can only go so far in conveying feelings/emotions. You don't want to keep thinking "What if...?" later on. Don't worry about his friends.

3. raze11

raze11 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I know he's bi because he's very open about it so everyone knows.

---------- Post added 5th Aug 2013 at 12:16 PM ----------

and thanks for the advice :slight_smile: