1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does he like me?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by JamesDE, Aug 4, 2013.

1. JamesDE

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    So I know this is a very popular topic and people tend to post about this situation a lot, but I really need some opinions on this and the situation is leaving me seriously
    confused. I'm currently completely closeted and don't intend to be outed any time soon if I can at all help it.

I've known I was different for quite a while, basically since I became sexually aware. I go to an all boys school which means that I'm surrounded by hot guys and the girl side of my bisexuality has basically dried up. Anyway when I moved up to high school I made quite a few new friends. I try to be nice to everyone, even people I dont really like that much but I don't want to make any enemies. Obviously some of the people I meet don't like me just for the fact that I am me, but to be honest I can't really blame them.

I met this guy and he seemed to be pretty friendly, we ended up talking to eachother a lot, especially on xbox, he would often stay up late on weekends and we would just chat away. Recently he's been getting pretty touchy with the guys that we hang out with, for instance grabbing our asses or even hugging and saying he loves us. As far as I knew he was straight and talks to plently of girls, recently he ended a long-time relationship but he didn't seem very downbeat about it. I took all the flirty shit for stuff that he just does seeing as he does it with everyone, I just didn't let it get my hopes up.

Today was different though, I invited a lot of people over to my house for pizza and movies, including a bunch of girls. He didn't seem very interested at first, he just sat on a different sofa and talked to girls on his phone. Then when I changed the dvd the only space was next to him and he said come and cuddle, of course I didn't refuse even though there wasn't much cuddling. We were pretty touchy for the rest of the night, resting my legs on him and poking him, that sort of stuff. The part that really confuses me is that when he has to go he waited on my driveway and I sat on the windowsil to the lounge while we talked to the people that were there. When his dad arrived to pick him up he kissed me on the cheek and ran to his car before I could do anything, so I kinda just sat there shocked. As far as I know he hasn't ever kissed any of the other boys on the cheek so I don't know what to think anymore.

Did he plan the whole waiting on the driveway thing so that he could get away quickly or am I just ready too far into this. Anyway thanks for reading this, I know its long but it's kinda hard to stop when I start to talk about him.

2. raze11

raze11 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Well if he kissed you I think thats a pretty good sign he has feelings for you.Hetero guy friends usually don't kiss each other.So I think you should talk to him privately about and see how he feels.Hope I helped some :slight_smile:

3. JamesDE

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    What if he doesn't feel the same way for me and I get outed though? I really don't think I can deal with being out yet.

4. raze11

raze11 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Yeah,being outed when your not ready is terrible.Though from what you said I'm pretty sure you're not mistaken.It sounds like the guy you're talking about is either closeted gay/bisexual.But if you're not ready to come out, then you shouldn't force it.I think you should wait for him to make the next move.If he doesn't and you're still nervous about coming out to him then just act like it didn't happen and remain friends.

5. JamesDE

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thanks for your advice, I really appreciate. I was planning on waiting it out anyway just to be on the safe side.

6. raze11

raze11 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Glad I could help,I'm usually not the best advice giver so I'm pleased that I helped you some.I can relate since I'm in a similar situation.

7. bluesky

if he kissed you on the cheeks it probably meant something to him. I've kissed guys on the cheeks before, and it's always because I like them... since i am closeted, the cheeks is as far as I would go. Since you don't plan to come out any time soon, just keep talking to him as friends and see where it goes from there. You can't guess or assume if he planned that kiss or not unless you ask him... which means you would out yourself to him. Go along with it since it seems like you like him.. and see where it goes from there. good luck!

8. igoloo2946

I think he likes you....... lucky :slight_smile: